Videos Using Naruto

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Videos Using Naruto

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:13 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarliy use the show Naruto.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

shishlik
Org Profile

Post by shishlik » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:39 am

the AMV, in my opinion, is the best tribute possible for naruto.
the AMV best displays the idea of the charcter "naruto", it discusses the inner self of naruto compared to the simple simple outside.
the action matches the music great, the effects aren't over-used(well aybe the motion effect but just a little), and i just loved the idea of the AMV.
i know many others enjoyed this vid so there shouldn't be much disaproval from the rest... this is definatly one of the best Naruto AMVs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this AMV focuses on the relationships between naruto, sakura and sasuke.
the effects are great, the idea is very good and matches the song very well.
one of my favourite drama vids and is fifth on TOP 10% list

p.s
im not american so i probably have spelling mistakes here and there....

[Mike of the Desert]
Location: Earth -> Europe -> Italy -> Rome -> Cerveteri -> Sasso -> Home -> Mike's Room
Org Profile

Post by [Mike of the Desert] » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:13 am

The amv is the best movie maker Naruto vid in my opinion, in general, I think of it in general as the best no-effects naruto vid ever. It shows what now would be take as 0 originality but at the time was not like that. Anyway, don't judge this video for his originality. It shows the way of the life of Rock Lee, one of the most famous characters of the anime, it is not a true character profile, but it shows the soul of the character and it give real emotions, the effort is great and it is actually the second video otf the creator.

Actually, one of the most effort works on all the site, and this time, it is something new. The most planned video I ever seen, every clip show a message, and the particulary no usage of effects make the viewer think about how much work is been putted into this. What does the video show? Not actually something you could expect. It re-create and change completely the storyline of the anime, took from the first part of it. A work that can't be explained by words, an euphoria of emotion. Actually 1st on the TOP10% list. Must take a look at it guys.

The new point of view of "good use of effects". A MUST view, loving or hating it. :idea:

A good, Good candidate for the best First video of this year.
Last edited by [Mike of the Desert] on Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:01 pm

I think there are a lot of Naruto videos that are worth mentioning, but I'll just list my favourites. :wink:

As much as I detest Limp Bizkit, I couldn't help loving the editing in this video. The action sync and the lip sync were done really well, all the scene choices fit perfectly, and the smooth, precise editing made this action video stand out to me.

When I first saw this video, I hadn't watched Naruto yet. And I didn't like it. After I saw Naruto, I downloaded it again, and I thought it was the most hilarious video ever. The voices suited Naruto and Sasuke perfectly. The lip sync and scene selection are good... and just the whole idea behind it... it's one of my favourite comedies. Its prequel, is similar in style, and it's another of my favourite comedies. :)

My sister did an awesome job with this video. The syncing is very good and I know she put a lot of time into it. The excellent editing, cool song, and energy in this video make it my favourite Naruto acton vid. :)

While I didn't like this video that much at first because I thought the effects were ugly, it is well-timed and has quite a bit of effort put into it. It's full of energy and fun to watch, and overall it's one of the best Naruto action videos out there so far.

This is a fun video that uses a j-pop song. It just gets better and better as the video progresses, and by the end I was very impressed. It's only this creator's second video, too. It deserves more opinions.

I thought this video had nicer effects than Toushi, and it's good quality. It has good synching and good overall editing... one of the better Naruto action vids.
Last edited by silver_moon on Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:39 pm

This is one of the best Naruto videos I've seen and it uses ZERO effects. If you want to see a fine example of how great you can make a video with natural sync without ANY use of effects, this is the ticket for you. Theres many biased opinions floating around(IMO), about needing effects to make a great vid, and this video really is a killer of that opinion. If you like the video you'll know what I mean. If you think you need effects to make a great video, think again, and see this AWESOME NARUTO VIDEO AS LIVING PROOF! When I say no effects used I mean it, NONE, not even fade effects or anything. Try to give this vid a chance, especially if your a Naruto fan. I'm sure you wont be disappointed! 8-)

Malificus
Dr. Malpractice
Org Profile

Post by Malificus » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:37 pm

You have to see all of mckeed's naruto commercial AMVs, they're hilarious

and especially

trust me, you will feel great after watching it.

They are all great comedic Naruto AMVs and should be seen by all.
Last edited by Malificus on Sun May 22, 2005 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yasha-Neko_Xero
Org Profile

Post by Yasha-Neko_Xero » Sat May 21, 2005 7:46 pm

I love this AMV. The song that goes with it is by 3 Days Grace 'I Hate Everything About You'. This is the creator's first anime music video. It first starts with Sasuke saying his likes, dislikes and abitions and tells the story of Sasuke and Itachi and most everything that happens between them. The best part about this is that the creator put amazing use to the subtitles. The subtitles in this aren't annoying. They're a great read. In fact the first time I watched this I payed more attention to the subtitles than the music and I cried. Highly recomended and geniusly created.

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Thu May 26, 2005 9:57 am

I haven't recommended in a while, so I thought I'd drop by with some of my choices for Naruto video's.

This song and anime combo has been done quite a bit, but never quite as well as this video by Songbird.

This one's a weird choice for me. The video is a fairly large .WMV and it's still loaded with subs. Despite that, I really enjoyed the editing and this is one of the two videos that got me to sit down and watch Naruto for myself. It's still a lot of fun for me to watch to this day.

Spanish songs are way underused here on this site. This video helps to rectify that. It also focus on two seldom used characters, Shino and Shikamaru.

Viewed by many, myself included, as the best Sasuke profile to date. It's a drama vid, therefore light on action, but heavy on both story and emotion.

Added

Heavy on both effects and story, I thought I'd mention it sence it hasn't been mentioned yet. I'd still really like to see PT 2 one day.
Last edited by Coffee 54 on Mon May 30, 2005 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Thu May 26, 2005 12:28 pm

I have to say this is one of the better Naruto videos I have seen. This video has a great story and a lot of emotion. This video followed the lyrics very well and was well executed with the special effects. This amv is also very thoughtful for why he made it.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Thu May 26, 2005 2:55 pm

Return to “Recommended AMVs”