Videos Using Rurouni Kenshin

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.
AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Videos Using Rurouni Kenshin

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:10 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarliy use the show Rurouni Kenshin.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:10 pm

My Favorites
=========

Why I Like This Video
===============
I enjoy this video because it hits the mood of Soujiro quite nicely, with pretty good editing to a Blind Guardian song(one of my favorite bands). The video quality could be better, but it does the job =)

Why I Like This Video
===============
Another RK Breeman AMV, done to one of my favorite villians in RK. The video uses a nice song with a good flow of editing and effects. Once again, the quality could be better, but its still a good AMV.

Why I Like This Video
===============
The video has good quality, and doesn't have many effects because it just gives off a perfect mood without them. This is also a Samurai X video, and I enjoy Samurai X more than RK. Its quite a long amv, but it shows the entire movie from beginning to end with good editing and music. One of my more favorite Samurai X videos.

I know there are ALOT more I am missing, ill post them later on when I find them out heh.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:07 pm

Why this is one of the best Kenshin videos ever:
This video is extremely well edited, with a lot of attention to detail in terms of effects and story. It doesn't focus as much on action as a lot of videos do, and uses a rather different style of editing that just made me fall in love with it.

Why this is one of the best Kenshin videos ever:
It appeals to senses with some of the best visual quality ever seen in an AMV of it's size, as well as a lot of fine action/beat synching detail and an excellent sense of drama and story.

Farlo
expectations of deliberate annihilation
Org Profile

Post by Farlo » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:20 am

great audio selection, very well rounded, well edited video.

CerebralAssamite
Org Profile

Post by CerebralAssamite » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:03 pm

This is an old school action video so don't expect all that flashy crap you saw in Euphoria, not everything is sync'd but overall its a great piece of work.

chambeyc
Org Profile

Post by chambeyc » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:12 am

It has been done by 4 creators, and really worth to be seen. Plenty of effects, of work, and of editing skill...

TeclmmlEd
Org Profile

Post by TeclmmlEd » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:11 pm

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:12 pm

RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Fungie½
Org Profile

Post by Fungie½ » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:08 pm

This is probably the most emotional Rurouni Kenshin AMV I've ever seen. It has an incredible aray of colors and uses moody visuals to create a strong presence of depression, love, and anxiety as seen through the Seisouhen OVAs. This is definately not a video for those with watery eyes. Incredible.

Return to “Recommended AMVs”