Videos Using Rurouni Kenshin

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.

Videos Using Rurouni Kenshin

Postby AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:10 am

This thread is for recommending the very best amvs that primarliy use the show Rurouni Kenshin.

Please follow the rules for posting in the recommended videos forum. Any posts breaking these rules will be removed.

One post per person, please.
AbsoluteDestiny

Postby LightningCountX » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:10 pm

My Favorites
=========

Why I Like This Video
===============
I enjoy this video because it hits the mood of Soujiro quite nicely, with pretty good editing to a Blind Guardian song(one of my favorite bands). The video quality could be better, but it does the job =)

Why I Like This Video
===============
Another RK Breeman AMV, done to one of my favorite villians in RK. The video uses a nice song with a good flow of editing and effects. Once again, the quality could be better, but its still a good AMV.

Why I Like This Video
===============
The video has good quality, and doesn't have many effects because it just gives off a perfect mood without them. This is also a Samurai X video, and I enjoy Samurai X more than RK. Its quite a long amv, but it shows the entire movie from beginning to end with good editing and music. One of my more favorite Samurai X videos.

I know there are ALOT more I am missing, ill post them later on when I find them out heh.
LightningCountX

Postby Tono_Fyr » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:07 pm

Why this is one of the best Kenshin videos ever:
This video is extremely well edited, with a lot of attention to detail in terms of effects and story. It doesn't focus as much on action as a lot of videos do, and uses a rather different style of editing that just made me fall in love with it.

Why this is one of the best Kenshin videos ever:
It appeals to senses with some of the best visual quality ever seen in an AMV of it's size, as well as a lot of fine action/beat synching detail and an excellent sense of drama and story.
Tono_Fyr

Postby Farlo » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:20 am

great audio selection, very well rounded, well edited video.
Farlo

Postby CerebralAssamite » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:03 pm

This is an old school action video so don't expect all that flashy crap you saw in Euphoria, not everything is sync'd but overall its a great piece of work.
CerebralAssamite

Postby chambeyc » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:12 am

It has been done by 4 creators, and really worth to be seen. Plenty of effects, of work, and of editing skill...
chambeyc

Postby sanosuke1020 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:37 pm

<A HREF="mailto:sanosuke1020@gmail.com">Image</A>

sanosuke1020

Postby TeclmmlEd » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:11 pm

TeclmmlEd

Postby Rozard » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:12 pm

RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby Fungie½ » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:08 pm

This is probably the most emotional Rurouni Kenshin AMV I've ever seen. It has an incredible aray of colors and uses moody visuals to create a strong presence of depression, love, and anxiety as seen through the Seisouhen OVAs. This is definately not a video for those with watery eyes. Incredible.
Fungie½

Postby psycoculex » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:54 am

This video is defnitly one of my favourite. It is very orignal and you can see a lot of effort was put into the making of this video. You have to have this in your kenshin amv collection.
psycoculex

Awesome

Postby Draken Mastermind » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:58 am

- One of the best AMVs i've seen in a long time. 6:45 min long and great quality.
Draken Mastermind

Postby animatrix086 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:35 pm

The sound and capture were really good. For action syncing he did a damn good job. Every scene was synced up perfectly with the lyrics and the song fit Kenshin very well making this creator's concept of Kenshin as a fugitive who wants to live on very lively. He did not use too many digital effects but the ones that he did use added to the flow of the video. This is some of the best dramatic action syncing I've seen in awhile. I want to watch this video over and over.
animatrix086

Postby shadowfox998 » Wed May 04, 2005 8:44 pm

The best kenshin AMV?

It is the greatest that I have seen, great quality and good story with it.
shadowfox998

Postby JCD » Fri May 06, 2005 12:17 pm

Not something to the damn OVA :P :

The song is by the Chemical Brothers - The Replacement Killers, other than in the video entry if I'm not totally wrong.
Anyway, a great video cutting together 4 of Kenshin's most awesome fights in order to the storyline without any boring talking :) Really worth the waste of 6 minutes :)

Another one quite similar to this:

This is the predecessor to his Naruto video which gained alot of popularity lately. A nice synch technique to a really fast song focusing on the fighting techniques of each character.
Last edited by JCD on Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
JCD
Lord of the Dance

Next

Return to Recommended AMVs