IMPORTANT! Rules for Video Recommendations forum.

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.

Postby Flame-X » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:37 pm

Can u please add a Full Metal Panic thread? :idea:
Flame-X

Postby x_rex30 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:05 am

"5. Please make only one post per thread. The edit button is enabled in this forum for you to add to your posts if you have any further recommendations."

No body seems to follow this. Even a lot of folks who've been around for a while. Either they don't care or haven't read this in the rules. No one enforces it. Guess it doesn't matter mods/admins don't seem to care.
x_rex30

Postby Scott Green » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:41 pm

...a nine inch nails thread would be so cool...

:?
ImageImage
Scott Green
Greenwhore

Postby Wheee_It's_Me! » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:51 pm

x_rex30 wrote:"5. Please make only one post per thread. The edit button is enabled in this forum for you to add to your posts if you have any further recommendations."

No body seems to follow this. Even a lot of folks who've been around for a while. Either they don't care or haven't read this in the rules. No one enforces it. Guess it doesn't matter mods/admins don't seem to care.

I know this is a bit of a necropost, but a lot of people don't like using edit buttons on posts because it destroys thread continuity...it's sort of like going back in time and screwing around in the past with no regard to the future.
lbh unq n fvt ohg V ngrq vg ;_;
Wheee_It's_Me!

Postby Otohiko » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Wheee_It's_Me! wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:"5. Please make only one post per thread. The edit button is enabled in this forum for you to add to your posts if you have any further recommendations."

I know this is a bit of a necropost, but a lot of people don't like using edit buttons on posts because it destroys thread continuity...it's sort of like going back in time and screwing around in the past with no regard to the future.

Continuity? On MY Recommendations forum? :roll:

I agree with you in general but I don't believe it's at all relevant on a non-discussion forum like this one.
Otohiko

Postby DoYouWantToYukari » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:45 am

What do you do if you want to reccomend a video that's not listed on this site?
DoYouWantToYukari

Postby CrackTheSky » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:06 am

DoYouWantToYukari wrote:What do you do if you want to reccomend a video that's not listed on this site?

Don't recommend it.
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Postby quadir » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:51 am

DoYouWantToYukari wrote:What do you do if you want to reccomend a video that's not listed on this site?

You'll have to get the editor to make a a-m-v.org account and put up a video profile, and preferably make a local upload of it (but direct / indirect links are OK too).

Try dropping them an email and let them know you like their video, and want to recommend it to people on an amv site but they need to join it first.
quadir
I Know Drama

Postby PinkPlum » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:26 pm

Hey, you know, Death Note is an insanely popular anime, and the raws for this anime are easy to find. So why not a death note AMV thread.

Umm, Absolute hasn't posted since 2006, has she been online at all?
PinkPlum

Postby Rapture** » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:01 pm

I thought of this for a time now.. What about "Non-English" songs section?
:D I like laughter ;DD
ImageImage
Rapture**

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:37 pm

Clarification on rules... Does the prohibition on youtube links in announcements caryover to here as well? I'd like to know if reporting such links in the mod drop box is nessisary.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Tsunami Jones » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:22 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Does the prohibition on boochsack links in announcements caryover to here as well?

I'm going to say yes.
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:35 pm

Linkin Park Amvs, Might as well make one since its so overused and there are some very good ones.
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget

Postby JaddziaDax » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:54 pm

mycathatesyou wrote:Linkin Park Amvs, Might as well make one since its so overused and there are some very good ones.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... hp?t=46870
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby The HBK » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:03 pm

well i HIGHLY recomand a Friendship thread

i think friendship is an awsume categorey to make a thread about

what do u think?
The HBK

PreviousNext

Return to Recommended AMVs