NARUTOWNED 3

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
KentaroPJJ
Org Profile

NARUTOWNED 3

Post by KentaroPJJ » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:07 am

*Posted from Other sites/forums*

I'm unsure if any of you have or haven't seen the parody AMV, "Narutowned". But I, KentaroPJJ, am the creator of that video. It also spawned a sequel, Narutowned 2. Both of these were on YouTube and racked up around 500,000+ views (which can and can not be impressive depending on how you look at it.) However, it is a very popular series and a 3rd one is demanded. It's similar in style to the AMV HELL videos.

So Narutowned 3 creation is live. In case you don't know, Youtube recently (about two months ago), removed both Narutowned and Narutowned 2 because of copyright claims from TV TOKYO.

So after doing a quick search on google (it does bring up many links), I found other copies of my video posted on other sites. (Also included in this post is the a-m-v.org link to Narutowned 1.) Since I personally go to Gametrailers for new videogame trailers, I noticed two seperate users posted narutowned and narutowned 2 on the UserMovies section. *I* did not post these, but let me remind you, *I* am the creator. (You can see "KentaroPJJ" all over the videos). Also, Narutowned 2 was never publically released for download, so it's hard to find user-submitted videos of it and I can no longer submit to Youtube. I guess someone ripped it from youtube and put it onto Gametrailers. So I will post the links to the GameTrailers versions of the videos. If you can not view these, please google Narutowned to view.

Narutowned 1:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... p?v=115690

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user ... 12799.html

Narutowned 2:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/user ... 71761.html

(Narutowned 2 hasn't been posted on the org currently)

Sorry for the long introduction, but now to my point...

I posted this to my friends on Facebook and Youtube and MySpace and whatnot, but alot of them aren't actually Naruto fans, so I thought of where to come, and the second place I thought of was the community or creators. I'm sure most of you have at least SEEN Naruto. There's tons of different people, so I expect a variety of different humors. =]

Narutowned 3 is finally commencing operation. I've got my ideas, but since i'm growing old of Naruto's fandom, and for lack of anime variety, this will be the final one! (Because I would like to do a One Piece video or something).

So, after viewing the Narutowned videos, I would like to ask if any of you had ideas which you could suggest to me to be included in the final Narutowned. Perhaps you make AMVs, perhaps you don't. But if you submit an idea to me, and I like it, I will fully credit you in the credits.

Notes of Interest:

- Must be funny, ironic, awkward, entertaining. Anything that makes you or someone laugh.
- You get kudos for creating an idea that can make anyone laugh, even if they're not a Naruto fan (so they can watch it and laugh without knowing what's going on)
example: in Narutowned 1, Orochimaru and Kabuto singing the "Ding Dong Song" by Gunther. It's a funny song, so putting it to random characters makes anyone laugh. Who doesn't laugh at Orochimaru saying "Ohhh...you touch my tralala." ?

- You get super bonus kudos for creating an idea that only the most hardcore Naruto fans would understand.
example: in Narutowned 1, Sasuke pointing at his headband, and him singing "Can't touch this." by MC Hammer, a reference to Sasuke telling Naruto that "You won't lay a finger on this headband." or whatever.

- PG-13 only. I don't really need the F word flying around.
- If you could explain the scene (and perhaps episode #) that you suggest, I would love you forever.
- If I don't like your idea, don't feel sad. =(
- Obscure anime/videogame references = love
example: in Narutowned 1, I used a soundclip of Ryu's "Shoryuken!" from Street Fighter. Not obscure, but classic. However, in Narutowned 2, I included a soundclip from Parappa the Rapper, and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

- Tenten, Shino, Shikamaru, Ino, Hinata, any new characters featured in Shippuden character specific ideas are much appreciated. The first charas mentioned I have a hard time thinking of ideas for, whereas Shippuden is pretty much after Narutowned 2's time, so none of those charas were featured in Narutowned 2.
- Shippuden, Shippuden, Shippuden! I read the manga ONLY now, so I have seen 0% of Shippuden episodes. But Shippuden is in the NOW, so I want alot of post-timeskip jokes! I WILL know what you're talking about, I will, however, be clueless as to what episode it is in. So be helpful, please! =]
- If you viewed Narutowned 2, there are two crossover parodies, such as the Gundam Wing and Death Note ones. Those two scenes are some of my most popular ones, so crossover ideas are extremely welcome, but must be good! Don't just say "NARUTO AND BLEACH!" ...I want an idea and how the characters could possibly interact. I want more popular series to interact, though. They can be old, though. Such as Trigun or whatnot. or they can be new, such as Gurren-Lagann. So dont say "Naruto and Gurren Lagann!", say something like "Naruto and Kamina team up and do Giga Rasengan Breaker!"...which is a terrible idea, so please don't suggest it, but you get the point!

If you make AMVs
, and you want to make the scene yourself, this is fine, also. (saves me time) If you want to put a logo of yours on it, or just your name, that's fine as well. I will also credit you in the credits, even if you don't put anything on the video!

I think you all get the point, but if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask! I appreciate any and all ideas, no matter how dumb or stupid you think they are! What you think is dumb, I may find hilarious! So post, post, post!

Also, feel free to bash on Naruto. It sucks. =]

Thanks!
"Heaven's a little too far away. I couldn't hear her." - Dias Flac (Star Ocean: The Second Story)

Mystery32
Org Profile

Post by Mystery32 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:28 pm

What, no replies yet??? Thats lame i though you'd be inundated with witty and funny resonces by now :( BUT i do have an idea... how about something similar to Kankuro/puppets gig but with sasori. Ie sasori/Pinocchio jokes? Prehaps him to Ive got no strings =P just a suggestion :)

MegasBebop
Org Profile

Post by MegasBebop » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Ooh, ooh! Put footage of various Akatsuki members to "The Imperial March" (aka Darth Vader's theme music). It would rule, and you know it. Also, what the hell is boochsack?
You're using coconuts!

LivingFlame
Org Profile

Post by LivingFlame » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:14 pm

MegasBebop wrote:Also, what the hell is boochsack?
It's a word filter for y.o.u.t.u.b.e.
... yea ...

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:23 pm

so YOU're the famous KentaroPJJ that got 500,000+ views on you<i></i>tube!

fuckfuckfuck!

autograph? plz?

oh, about the idea brainstorming, you can use that:

Return to “General AMV”