Ideas

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Julayla Beryl
Org Profile

Ideas

Post by Julayla Beryl » Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:29 pm

I have some ideas. I saw some shows that haven't got music videos yet, especially ones I like. I was hoping that there would be music videos of either Courage the Cowardly Dog (from Cartoon Network) & Conker's Bad Fur Day (one tried but failed to make a music video). I was wondering if any of you guys have any new ideas. Cause they might help sometimes.
Julayla Beryl: Saiyan Princess, Gangreen Gang Lover, and Anime Lover

tamashii
Org Profile

Re: Ideas

Post by tamashii » Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:11 pm

Julayla Beryl wrote:I have some ideas. I saw some shows that haven't got music videos yet, especially ones I like. I was hoping that there would be music videos of either Courage the Cowardly Dog (from Cartoon Network) & Conker's Bad Fur Day (one tried but failed to make a music video). I was wondering if any of you guys have any new ideas. Cause they might help sometimes.
You're jk right? Please tell me you are. I mean honestly Courage. How old are you?

Ok I'm sorry I'm being kind of rude, judging by your posts I'm guessing your a noob so hi and welcome. Your idea's ok only if it were a comedy, I seriously can't picture a drama/serious/romance coming out of that.
"Kitty Poo"
"Make me king!"

shocker
Org Profile

Post by shocker » Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:44 pm

You know, I have had the same idea of there being a "Courage, the
Cowardly Dog" music video. However, I only have one idea for a song that could be used and that is "With You" by Linkin Park. I realize that it isn't a comedic song, but in my opinion, the music sort of goes with the show. Think about it!

Return to “General AMV”