A few Live Action Ideas and A Slayers video.

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
flavouredcoughdrops
Org Profile

A few Live Action Ideas and A Slayers video.

Post by flavouredcoughdrops » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:05 am

I'm a newbie -_- Forgive me. hehehe ^_^
Well, I'm no newbie at AMVs, but I am new here.
IN ANY CASE! I had a few ideas I expressed in my journal that I wanted to share O_O You all can try them out if you like, more than likely I will never find the time to make them. If you do, though, EMAIL ME! I'd love to see them.
Okay. The first lil idea was A music video with footage from Men In Black, focusing mostly on the character "J", played by Will Smith. The song would be "Give A Reason" by Megumi Hayashibara from the Slayers TRY Sound Bible CD, the one with the really cool music starting it out. -_-;; For lack of a better way to explain the song. -_-;;; Anyway, I had a bit of an intro idea, with the beginning showing Agent J "suiting up" in the black suit, watch, shoes, sunglasses, etc, with flashes of action from the last fight scene, in accordance to the music, of course. If anyone has any idea of what I'm saying, you get a cookie for understanding.
The second Live Action video was for a movie called "Mystery Men", which flopped at the box office but I have been subjected to watch over and over again. -_-;; I have no idea what song or anything, but I think soeone should make a video... it's got scenes and stuff that could be put together, with the right song, as a great Comedy/Action vid. If anyone's into Live Action vids they should consider this video.
NOW FOR THE SLAYERS IDEA!
I was watching Oliver! on my Road Trip and they started singing a song probably called "Food, glourious Food". I sat through the entire, fairly annoying song (annoying with the boring footage it was matched with, that is) and was thinking, "I can see Lina singing this." Then I thought, "Hey. We just watched Slayers TRY. Footage from that would work really well with this song." And the song is so slow that most of the food footage, since it goes fast, would either look very funny or very bad and have to be slowed, but I'm not sure until I put it together. However, I probably never will, so I'm feeding these ideas to you all.
Good Luck with all your future projects!
~Emily

Return to “General AMV”