Need POKEMON clips - and am gonna make U do the leg work!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
rhkaloge
Org Profile

Need POKEMON clips - and am gonna make U do the leg work!

Post by rhkaloge » Wed Oct 02, 2002 12:07 pm

This may or may not be the right forum for this - oh well, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people...

The brain spring went BOING again, and I got an idea for a Pokemon/Misty based AMV. However, I need a fairly particular clip - I need a clip of Misty trying to get all pretty like (it may not exsist...) Preferable her alone in the shot, maybe getting into makeup, maybe getting dressed up (AH MY EYES!) something like that. I do NOT revel the thought of renting and skimming (quickly) throught the what, 10K hours worth of Pokemon available for just one scene, so I thought I'd ask first. Even a list of Misty based episodes will cut down my search time. So come on, take one for the team and let me know where I can find what I need!

Thanks
Skippy

rhkaloge
Org Profile

Post by rhkaloge » Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:33 am

How in the heck did I post this twice??? I'm not a noob I SWEAR! Or does reponding to my mistake make me more noobish? Ah well, this will bump this topic, let the other dupe die...

Sorry bout that
Skippy

rhkaloge
Org Profile

Post by rhkaloge » Thu Oct 03, 2002 8:36 am

How in the heck did I post this twice??? I'm not a noob I SWEAR! Or does reponding to my mistake make me more noobish? Ah well, this will bump this topic, let the other dupe die...

Sorry bout that
Skippy

Return to “General AMV”