Downloadable clips

This forum is for the sharing of AMV ideas and for help finding clips in anime to use in AMVs.

Downloadable clips

Postby Black_Kitty » Sat Jul 06, 2002 6:57 pm

hey, my comps pretty old so i cant use dvd's on it, and i was wondering if anyone knew a couple places to d/l good quality anime/gamming clips
Black_Kitty

Postby Eek-1 » Sat Jul 06, 2002 7:12 pm

Umm... animemusicvideos.org? Ive seen a few DVD quality AMVs in here.

You may use anime/game clips taken from this site, just dont use the ones that contain effects.

some ppl may disagree with me.
Eek-1

Postby FirestormXIII » Sun Jul 07, 2002 1:02 am

I know a lot of people that would disagree with you...
FirestormXIII

Postby EBwiz » Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:10 am

Idon't see where reusing someone's clips is THAT Big of a deal, because, especially in shorter clips like Chrono Trigger for PSX, people are all going to end up using the same clips anyway, whether they exported them or not... I could see where a few people would get pretty POed however.
EBwiz

Postby SarahtheBoring » Sun Jul 07, 2002 12:06 pm

Couple of things:

1) I think you'll get blasted for low video quality, since the video will be compressed and then compressed again. Not as flame-baiting as using stuff with logos in the corner, but still... people are very picky. ;) Do what you like, but be aware of the blasts of hate coming your way. :P

2) You may want to try the Magic Sites of Eternal DUH:
www.google.com
and
www.anipike.com

...and you may also have luck with filesharing programs, though if it's against the rules to mention that here, then I'm sorry.
SarahtheBoring

Return to AMV Suggestions