What do these lyrics say to you?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
temaranight
Org Profile

What do these lyrics say to you?

Post by temaranight » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:26 am

I'd like to know because my 2nd video is almost done..or it was going to be almost done till I hit a wall. There are two lines in the song that I need clips for and for the life of me..everything I put there just doesn't seem to want to work ..so I'm asking for suggestions.

The song is "The Bandit" from the movie "Smokey and the Bandit", it's fairly slow, and, of course, is set to Trigun and is a Vash char profile...(belive it or not I do have plans for a non-Trigun video :shock: )

The words are "Some say they dispise you, well maybe they do, but deep down inside them, I bet they wish they were you"

Any suggestion would be helpful at this point.

Tyorque
Org Profile

Post by Tyorque » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:36 am

What about the scene in the space station, the big fellow who hates Vash as he is loved by the girl . . something with him in it, grimacing, and then, what, he died in Vashes arms or something right? Sorry, its been a while. But I think he would be the poster boy for your lyric. He fits the bill ENTIRELY. Unfortunately, I can't think of any particular scene . . but I think there was a good one when the girl runs to Vash, and we see the guys big angry face, as he was expecting it to be him she was running to.

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:39 am

hmmm..hadn't thought about that...*writes it down in her notebook* :wink: thanks! Anyone else?

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:25 am

Wolfwood at the end of teh series would work to. He says he hates vash because teh two of them live so differently but he does try to follow Vash's philosophy (ultimately killing him).
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:38 pm

What about the kid from episodes, I think it's 5-7. The train with Brilliant Dynamites Neon and the Bad Lad Gang? The kid whose father made the train. There's a scene where Vash is bandaging up one the the bandits and the kid can't believe how Vash could care so much about an enemy? That one jumped to my mind when I read the lyrics.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Fri Sep 27, 2002 1:16 am

Thanks for all your suggestions...now that my vid is done with the exceptions of a few effects and whatnots..I hope ya'll will like it once it's up for grabs... :D

Return to “General AMV”