Need help finding characters using computers?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:08 pm

Outlaw Star has some computer scenes I'm sure. Or at least buttons- being-pressed-on-panel scenes.
My favorite video: Grilled Steak Trigun I LOVE THE COPS! Rargh!
I ain't 2 proud 2 beg! haha school rumble is great
Why do I always have the most preposterous sigs???
My current favorite thread. I'm a huge fan of GA-JAMMING.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Jul 16, 2002 3:59 pm

Rozard wrote:You could use some clips of Netto and Meiru from Rockman EXE
hey i just finished watching the first episode of that..what was that site that has them up for download. I can't remember V_V
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

anneke
Org Profile

Jun

Post by anneke » Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:15 pm

Jun from Sol Biance uses a computer...is a computer. There is some great footage in Sol Biance for computer love. You have to watch the series (only 6 episodes), but I think it will have plenty of what your looking for. There is a great shot of Jun with a VR helmet on. Find me in chat tonight and I'll send you my Sol Bianca video so you can see all the great scenes you could use.

Anneke

Marlone
Org Profile

Mini-Goddess

Post by Marlone » Fri Jul 26, 2002 10:38 pm

I just saw the trailer for Adventure of the Mini-Goddess, which I'm guessing might be the intro, and it had Urd using the computer. She gets a message saying 'darling I love you' and returns 'I love you too' (I don't remember exactly, so that's just the jist). Then she clicks the mouse a three times and three Xs appear on the screen, followed by 'kiss kiss kiss'.

I haven't seen the show itself, but it might have some computer use considering Skuld's expertise is computers and machines.

katrabond0037
Org Profile

Post by katrabond0037 » Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:35 pm

Hiroshi from My Dear Marie uses a computer in the first episode. There is some footage of the Fushigi Yugi characters using computers...that's all I can think of that was not said.

zenman
Org Profile

bulma from dbz is always has a computer or some kind of

Post by zenman » Tue Aug 06, 2002 5:31 pm

handheld thing with here try her and also try transformer come on that would be histerical having her talk to one of the transformers on the internet. but if you are going for serious try looking at anime that centers itself around a school or a place ofd learning where the computer would become more active in the series.

Return to “General AMV”