what music, help please

This forum is for the sharing of AMV ideas and for help finding clips in anime to use in AMVs.

what music, help please

Postby Anime Bob » Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:05 pm

hey im new to this, i downloaded Adobe Premiere 6.0 and am doing a mixture of a bunch of Gundam clips, i was thinkin bout Linkin Park music(their my favorite band) but i hear you all saying there is too much LP videos, if anyone has a suggestion. thxAB
Anime Bob

Postby jbone » Wed Aug 28, 2002 10:29 pm

1. This should be in Video Suggestions.

2. This board has a strict anti-piracy policy. You should not expect to get help when you admit you download a program, unless it's simply a trial.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."
jbone

Re: what music, help please

Postby You choose Sam,the rest » Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:13 pm

Anime Bob wrote:hey im new to this, i downloaded Adobe Premiere 6.0 and am doing a mixture of a bunch of Gundam clips, i was thinkin bout Linkin Park music(their my favorite band) but i hear you all saying there is too much LP videos, if anyone has a suggestion. thxAB

1. What Jbone said

2. Do not use Hero
You choose Sam,the rest

Postby §_Akuma_§ » Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:13 pm

jbone wrote:You should not expect to get help when you admit you download a program

lol thats not true jbone, hell i downloaded premiere (not a trial version either and i refuse to say where i got it) and i still get help ^_^
im a AMV creator just the same as u, so i dont see how ppl cant lend a helping hand reguardless of what they use and where it came from, lol well as long as the person u r helping is not a complete asshole ^_^
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=13690">======§ Akuma §======
2006 § Akuma § Productions</a>
§_Akuma_§

Postby NME » Wed Aug 28, 2002 11:37 pm

Piracy makes baby jesus cry.
Oh well, I'm not religious or anything.
NME

Postby Dream Walker » Thu Aug 29, 2002 2:03 pm

lolol
What the hell is the problem with downloading progs...it's more economic..and you don't have to leave your house...
(not that I do It ) =)
"consider yourself fortunate,your death will be easy compared to the one i will give your companions!"
Dream Walker

Postby artfreak13 » Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:27 pm

Piracy makes baby jesus cry.
Oh well, I'm not religious or anything.

untrue, it actually causes big execs to go out and kill someone
AOL discs.... just chuck 'em
artfreak13

Postby NME » Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:49 am

Whatever, all I knows is, I'm sleeping GOOD TONIGHT!
NME

Postby Dream Walker » Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:27 pm

I seriously doubt that if we apply the pressure correctly you'll be confessing in no Time =PPP
"consider yourself fortunate,your death will be easy compared to the one i will give your companions!"
Dream Walker

Postby RichLather » Sat Aug 31, 2002 3:00 pm

But if you apply it incorrectly, he might enjoy it.

RichLather

Location: Lancaster, OH Position: One of the Elder Statesmen of the .org

Postby Anime Bob » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:24 pm

maybe i forgot to mention it was a trail version, any way any music suggestions
Anime Bob

Postby elrick » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:41 pm

Linkin Park is way overused, and most people will shudder and ignore it. Try a little known band, or something pre-90s.
All Purpose Sexual, Fan Boy Yaoi Yaoi
AMV's I think I make those.
Also known as RanChan, Founder of Studio Yygdrasil
elrick

Postby SarahtheBoring » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:49 pm

Hey, just give the guys who run the site a break, okay? Regardless of their own personal views on the subject, promoting or condoning piracy on their site is apt to get the whole site shut down. They're only protecting their own interests. (Now, it's very likely that most people ARE against piracy - but no matter what they can't allow discussion of it on their server. It could jeopardize the whole site. It's really not worth losing the whole site over, IMO.)

Anyhow, as for what music, eh... I don't know Gundam, so I can't really suggest anything.
SarahtheBoring

Postby _faerie_ » Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:37 am

I'd use ummm crawling...that would be good. but that's just my opinion.
_faerie_

Postby Chaos Angel » Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:10 pm

Here's my two cents.

You've got Gundam. Your original idea of Linkin Park says to me you are planning an action vid. So, naturally, you want a relatively fast-paced song for an action vid (at least, I have never heard of a slow action vid. Hmmmm...), something with a good beat and a strong chorus. Now, what Gundam immediately brings to mind is rock/metal-type songs, such as Linkin Park, Adema, Rammstein, etc. If you want to do that, more power to ya. I wish you the best of luck. It's your video, no one elses. Enjoy it.

However, I am assuming that you want something different, since you are here in Suggestions at all. So, with that in mind, here is my idea for a song to be merged with Gundam. Something with a good beat, but something that has not been used so much that people may shy away from it on principle.

Every Little Thing's Imademo Anataga Sukidakara.

It's something different from the screaming rage-rock and power metal that is normally used with Gundam, plus it's Japanese, so you can theoretically not worry too much about the lyrics and create your own personal narrative, like Eric Kobet did with Tainted Donuts. I don't know what Gundam series specifically that you have, but I am listening to the song right now and I am seeing some kind of character-driven narrative as a possibility.

In any event, download the song and give it a listen.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.
Chaos Angel

Next

Return to AMV Suggestions