The newbie's suggestion to gamers.

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Korei
Org Profile

The newbie's suggestion to gamers.

Post by Korei » Sat Aug 24, 2002 10:49 am

Make somemore Chrono Cross games! Chrono Cross is one of the best PS games out, quite possibly THE best, and there are only a couple of videos. What's up with this?
In the making.

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Aug 24, 2002 3:25 pm

not enough cutscenes. There isn't that much to work with.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

elrick
Org Profile

Post by elrick » Sat Aug 24, 2002 3:54 pm

However, you can include Summonings, Dual/Tri techs, and Elements, as well as techs. I mean it's not much, but it does add scenes.
All Purpose Sexual, Fan Boy Yaoi Yaoi
AMV's I think I make those.
Also known as RanChan, Founder of Studio Yygdrasil

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Fri Aug 30, 2002 9:24 am

Come on, do more PC games videos. PC games are possibly so much better then any other platform.

One suggestion: Counter-strike, with a song remixed to Counter-strike sounds. Guns and grenades as well as voice over's. Gotta love the MULTIPLAYER on pc games. Platform games will never be able to touch that! even if they try so very hard.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Iamshadowkiller
Org Profile

Post by Iamshadowkiller » Fri Aug 30, 2002 10:51 am

¬¬...I have never played Crono Cross , but I doubt that it is the best game ever......for ps.....as for Counter-Strike, it would be very difficult to create a nice looking video....not gettting in to specifics......

/end
Oh how convenient. A theory about God that doesn't require looking through a telescope.

Return to “General AMV”