Just some small music suggestions.

This forum is for the sharing of AMV ideas and for help finding clips in anime to use in AMVs.

Just some small music suggestions.

Postby Alterwolf » Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:12 am

If people are looking for some fairly obscure/unused music for their vid, here's a few suggestions.

HBlock X - Get in the Ring (Would make an -awesome- music vid for that one boxing anime...forgot the name)
Quarashi - Mr. Jinx (or for that matter, anything by Quarashi)
White Town - Your Woman
Anything by The Eels.
Alterwolf

Re: Just some small music suggestions.

Postby priuscomet » Tue Aug 20, 2002 10:54 am

Alterwolf wrote:Anything by The Eels.

whoohoo!! Eels - Fucker!! :lol: gotta love that song... i'd do a vid to it, but i aint' got the anime for it.

:sigh:
priuscomet

Postby The Idea Factory » Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:07 am

HBlock X - Get in the Ring (Would make an -awesome- music vid for that one boxing anime...forgot the name)

This anime dosn't have anything to do with a GIRL in the boxing ring, dose it?

Anything by The Eels.

How about "Lucky day in hell", that's a good song for whatever else you might have :wink:
We give out ideas, so you don't have to!
The Idea Factory

Postby The Idea Factory » Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:13 am

Of course for my previous post, I might not make the video myself. "sigh"
We give out ideas, so you don't have to!
The Idea Factory

Postby Alterwolf » Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:20 am

The Idea Factory wrote:This anime dosn't have anything to do with a GIRL in the boxing ring, dose it?

Not that I remember. It's fairly old and had a ton of real shitty videogames made out of it (including a recent PS2 title).

How about "Lucky day in hell", that's a good song for whatever else you might have :wink:

There's a LOT of stuff by the Eels that would work great for lots of different things...and none of it is real typical stuff. "Your lucky day in hell" would probably make a decent Evangelion vid.
Alterwolf

Return to AMV Suggestions