A cb video.. just a thought..

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Summanaro
Org Profile

A cb video.. just a thought..

Post by Summanaro » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:12 pm

Well just a brainstorm...
Entitled- Call Faye(ah I'm working on it)
Genere- serious/character profile
song- "Call me, call me"- ???¿¿¿

Well something to fool around with. I've been thinking about this, and never seen it anywhere. It came ot mind while d'ld songs. In the no vocals part, I could see the seen of Faye running to where her house used to be, when the Violin pitch gets higher there, but I had no idea how long the clip was. I thought of other scenes too, such as in the beginning. "sunny liquid dreams..." like put some memory bases there. Okay so like I can't make it, anyone can take the idea, just e-mail me or something... I'm not keen to these forums things, get off my back!

Vicious5757
Org Profile

Post by Vicious5757 » Wed Jul 10, 2002 10:05 am

Yes I agree with you however I can not help for I'm not an artist. However, I think a Vicious vid to the song Chop Suey by System of a Down would be damn good if made by an expierenced AMV artist

katrabond0037
Org Profile

Post by katrabond0037 » Thu Jul 11, 2002 12:17 am

I love that song and I love Bebop. I would love to do it, but I've already seen a vid to that song with CB. I wouldn't be able to put that much of a different spin on it...*wheels turning* Hmm...I have a few ideas...nope nope sorry. But good idea:)

Return to “General AMV”