We need a Star Wars 2 AMV

This forum is for the sharing of AMV ideas and for help finding clips in anime to use in AMVs.

We need a Star Wars 2 AMV

Postby TankCop » Sat Jun 29, 2002 9:41 pm

We need with the best anime vids there is!

Like the Lord of the rings one.
TankCop

Postby Summanaro » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:04 am

Oh heck no, I saw that movie, boringsville.. :roll:
your mom.
Summanaro

Ohh, no

Postby billym » Tue Jul 02, 2002 6:57 pm

The movie's are boring, the only reason Lucas says in buisness is by die hard fans & curiosity. :twisted:
billym

Postby Schu no ko » Wed Jul 03, 2002 12:16 am

I liked episode 2! It was cool!..a little slow at times, but...ya know there is this little itsy bitsy thing called plot.

And Lord of the Rings was totally awsome!
Schu no ko

Postby Neo-Matrix » Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:55 pm

yea i think both movies were good u cant act like its anime and they gotta have blood splatter every 5 seconds... or some extensive weird plot that takes 5 times watching it to understand. it has a good solid plot that has lasted for 5 movies and the action is cool. LOTR is good because it was a popular book for a long time and people who have read it get even more enjoyment than other people. plus its different than all other movies out now because its mideival(kinda) and ISNT about the musketeers. totally different world its awesome.
Neo-Matrix

Postby NeoGohan » Wed Jul 03, 2002 10:30 pm

A music video to Star Wars: Episode 2 wouldn't hardly be an ANIME music, would it?
Hansi Kürsch, André Olbrich, <s>Thomen Stauch</s>, Marcus Siepen.
Together, they are <A href=http://www.blind-guardian.com><b>BLIND GUARDIAN</b></a>
NeoGohan

Postby FirestormXIII » Thu Jul 11, 2002 5:31 pm

NeoGohan wrote:A music video to Star Wars: Episode 2 wouldn't hardly be an ANIME music, would it?

Yea, I think doing an AMV to Star Wars: Episode 2 would be really hard...since Star Wars isn't ANIME :p
Everyone is not the same as you.
Get over it.
And lighten up.
FirestormXIII

star wars music vid

Postby AMV_4000 » Sat Jul 20, 2002 12:58 pm

well it would be listed as a Non-Anime Msic Vdeo.... that is all
AMV_4000

Postby Hitori » Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:13 pm

I think what TankCop was thinking about was someone doing an AMV to the Episode 2 trailer audio... To which trailer, i don't know.... Just like a certain creator did with the Episode 1 trailer... :wink:
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby Rozard » Sat Jul 20, 2002 3:20 pm

leastsuspected wrote:I think what TankCop was thinking about was someone doing an AMV to the Episode 2 trailer audio... To which trailer, i don't know.... Just like a certain creator did with the Episode 1 trailer... :wink:

Well, in that case, TankCop needs to use proper grammar and sentence structure so we know what he's talking about! </jbone>
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.
Rozard

Postby Hitori » Sat Jul 20, 2002 8:17 pm

Rozard - Good job pulling a quote from the "proper grammar and sentence structure" book of jbone. 8)
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby zalas » Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:37 am

I'm pretty sure somebody did an AMV to one of ep 2's trailers. It was called Attack of the Reis or something.
zalas

Postby Hitori » Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:16 am

zalas wrote:I'm pretty sure somebody did an AMV to one of ep 2's trailers. It was called Attack of the Reis or something.
Really?? :lol: That would work.
ImageImage
Hitori

Postby DJ KaKaRoTTo » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:29 pm

my take on episode 2....
star wars is no longer the sci fi hit that it once was... THEY MADE IT A TEEN MOVIE... *shakes head in disappointment at George Lucas*.
The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life... sometimes it bends so much it snaps in two....
DJ KaKaRoTTo

Postby DJ KaKaRoTTo » Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:31 pm

[color=red]forgot to say one thing... did anyone else notice that natalie portman lost more and more clothes as the movie digressed
The mind bends and twists in order to deal with the horrors of life... sometimes it bends so much it snaps in two....
DJ KaKaRoTTo

Next

Return to AMV Suggestions