Another Idea. I must be thinking too much lately.

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
bloodyfang
Org Profile

Another Idea. I must be thinking too much lately.

Post by bloodyfang » Thu Jul 25, 2002 6:26 pm

well I know how much come ppl here dislike DBZ videos so here is another idea that popped in my head.

Sell out by RBF set to DBZ and/or any of the other anime's that are considered Main stream because of Cartoon network, WB, etc.
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

AlexG
Org Profile

Post by AlexG » Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:25 pm

Hrm yeah I'm seeing that. I think Dragon Ball can still be done right if you can add a different twist to it. To me, people seem to reject some anime series because of it's reputation.
~1~ Let the sleepers fly..

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Thu Jul 25, 2002 7:41 pm

woops i forgot to mention (and this will probably be an insult to your intelligence) That I was suggesting a parody/comedy vid that was Anti-DBZ
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Thu Jul 25, 2002 8:30 pm

"Sell Out" could work well with Cowboy Bebop, I think.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

Return to “General AMV”