Looking for characters

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
mulraf2
Org Profile

Looking for characters

Post by mulraf2 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:45 am

hey,

i'm currently working on a new project, where i make up a group of villains (not all of them are villains in the animes for real but they at least look evil :P)
i'm also thinking about searching for someone who would be able to deal with all of them by himself. but i think that'll be somewhat impossible.

the characters i got so far: Ithnan (magi), alucard (hellsing), hyoubu kyosuke (zettai karen children: the unlimited - hyoubu kyosuke), pride (full metal alchemist: brotherhood), xerxes break {as mad hatter}(pandora hearts)
character i'm thinking about: touka (tokyo ghoul)

the characters don't have to be extremely strong, but they should at least look somewhat intimidating.
it would be awesome if the anime at least has decent quality (1280x720 would be nice. the video will be in 1920x1080 so that would be even better of course :P)
and it would be even more awesome if they had a kind of black aura around them like pride or hyoubu or alucard's shadow....thinggies.

mulraf2
Org Profile

Re: Looking for characters

Post by mulraf2 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:14 pm

alright, i didn't get touka but instead lunatic (tiger & bunny), the main char of tokyo ghoul (i don't even know his name lol) and the girl from zkc the unlimited (also forgot her name). and thinking about accelerator as the actual protagonist lol
closed i guess.

Return to “General AMV”