Drug Scenes

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Mastamind
Org Profile

Drug Scenes

Post by Mastamind » Tue May 13, 2014 1:40 pm

I'm looking for some drug dealing, smoking, blunts, piles of white powder, and other scenes that suggest marijuana or psychedelics like LSD. I'll be mixing it with a high quality source, so the more realistic the animation the better. Are there any anime with these kinds of scenes?
Thanks very much in advance! Any help is appreciated!

Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Re: Drug Scenes

Post by Bollocks » Wed May 14, 2014 4:03 am

There's a couple of scenes of drug usage in Lain, and I'm fairly sure I recall there being scenes of people smoking in the new Mushishi.
"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Wed May 14, 2014 6:19 am

You could make it look like some people on Animatrix were on drugs. Samurai Champloo has a drug scene too. Dudes on Aachi & Ssipak are addicted to blue bars :P
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

seasons
Org Profile

Post by seasons » Thu May 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Welcome To the NHK, episode 11, about 8 minutes in

Return to “General AMV”