Help me finding an anime ;)

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Imrallion
Org Profile

Help me finding an anime ;)

Post by Imrallion » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:33 am

Hey there,

First of all, pardon my english, i hope i won't burn your eyes :)

I'm searching for an anime i would like to use for an AMV. My problem is that i can't find an anime that fits to my ideas.
Graphics must be mature, i mean no gigantic eyes, pinky hairs and talking cats. It must be a romance, between 2 characters.
The point is that i need some drama, at least, they must encouter some difficulties in their couple, something that would make them angry, and whynot commit extreme violence (murder for example, that's not what i'm looking for but i still can use and cut what i need).

I found some animes that could fit, 5cm per second for example (but i don't know if they are angry / sad / living a crisis...?), School Days (i don't like graphics, but that could fit) etc...

An excellent anime would be RahXephon, but i've already used it for one of my AMV's. Both characters are living a romance, graphics are brillant, and living some sort of crisis...

Please help me ;)

Thanks in advance.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Re: Help me finding an anime ;)

Post by Eake4 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:05 am

Some Makoto Shinkai Films such as "Place Promised in our Early Days" and also "Garden of Words"

Imrallion
Org Profile

Post by Imrallion » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 am

Thanks Eake, i knew about Place promised in our early days, but...wow Garden of words looks awesome. Visuals are stunning. I'll look closer about this one, this could be a perfect material.
Thanks again :)

RoyLeer
Org Profile

Post by RoyLeer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 am

An excellent anime would be RahXephon, but i've already used it for one of my AMV's.

Eryl1981
Org Profile

Re: Adult?

Post by Eryl1981 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Have you thought to use Adult anime like such Junjou Romanica which has three separate couples with plenty of relationship problems. Beware this is a shounen-ai/yaoi anime.
Or you could try UraBoku which is not quite shounen-ai, it does have a lot of relationship problems between the main couple with most of the characters areolder teens or adults.

Return to “General AMV”