Odd Requests for Scenes

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Odd Requests for Scenes

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

1) A girl with a horse (preferably a pony or colt, something young/small)
2) A young girl (less than 10) that sings to someone old (or just someone that sings)

1 and 2 do not have to be the same girl.

Thank you!

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Re: Odd Requests for Scenes

Post by Zanzaben » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:50 am

1) He is my master might work, in episode 11 Takami will be riding a horse, I don't really remember it as a small horse but it is being ridden by a kid so...
In Un-Go Rie Kaishou rides a horse a lot but it is not pony.
I also have a girl riding a stuffed anteater if you want something really odd. :lol:

2) Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai! will work, episode 11 will have Hina Takanashi practicing for her daycare's music recital of twinkle twinkle little star. and the performance of it will be in episode 12.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Do you remember the episode numbers for #1 in Un-Go? That one looks more like the art style I'd liek to have for that section of the AMV. Although I was hoping for one REALLY young, it might work fine.

Papa No is also perfect. I wanted some overly adorable child to represent a younger Sheryl Nome, and that kid is nearly what I pictured.

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Episode 3 is when you first meet her so there will be some there, also around the middle of episode 5 there is another scene of her on her horse.
for clarification is what you want a child on any horse or a person with a young horse, or a child with a young horse.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally
8bit_samurai: 1, CodeZTM: 1, Eake4: 2, ibabrak: 5, Mirkosp: 4, tipsd9video: 1, uncreative: 1

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:35 pm

A very young child on a horse (a horse that's young too if possible, but this isn't required).

Zanzaben
Org Profile

Post by Zanzaben » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:58 pm

There is Louise Vallière from Zero no Tsukaima. She isn't really young but she is younger that Un-Go. She rides horses mainly in season 1. I am pretty sure that there is a scene with that in episode 3.

If you want Really young the best I can do I'm afraid is my little girl riding a stuffed anteater, however I fear it doesn't match your style.
Spoiler :
Don't just laugh at I am sure that one day some one will come here asking for a loli riding a flying anteater through a portal and when they do I will be ready.
Zanz Bonus Points Tally

SatoshiSakura
Org Profile

Post by SatoshiSakura » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:49 am

Maybe Sailor Chibi Moon and Pegasus could work? :sweat:

Return to “General AMV”