A Starting Concept for A Song? Or maybe two?

This forum is for the sharing of AMV ideas and for help finding clips in anime to use in AMVs.

A Starting Concept for A Song? Or maybe two?

Postby prim0rdia1 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Um... sorta new to this place, so not sure if this topic fits or if I sound ridiculous.
That aside, I am in search of suggestions. Considering that I've just started making AMVs, I wanted to see what other people would do if they were in my situation.

Okay, so I found this really nice song. It's called "Crappy Little Fairy Tale" by Mike Falzone and the Peppermint Trick. I thought it sounded like really nice material for an AMV, but it's sorta difficult trying to see where I can take this idea. I usually aim for making AMVs for Hetalia, so I was wondering if anyone could listen to this song for a bit and give feedback on what it reminds them of or how it could go. I'm not looking for any suggestions to a different anime, just Hetalia. The first thing I thought of was a USxUK AMV, but I guess there's other ways to portray the song, and I've done a USxUK AMV before so I wanted to do something different, so that song's up for discussion.

Also, I wanted to make a small AMV about Sweden (because he's cool and deserves a song about himself). Surprisingly, and completely not in character at all, it's a rap song called "This is Sweden" by Jonay (for brownie points, the singer's from Sweden, well born from Bulgaria). If anyone wants to give little suggestions as to how it could go, I'd be happy to hear them.

Oh, and I guess people might ask for a link to these songs (um, they aren't really popular songs that you hear on the radio so...). I could also link the lyrics for Mike Falzone, but his voice is pretty clear, so there's really no need to link that, but anyone asks, I'll gladly do it:
"Crappy Little Fairy Tale" by Mike Falzone: http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/482090
"This Is Sweden" by Jonay: http://www.jamendo.com/en/track/172030

So, I hope to get a few suggestions, and thank you for considering!
prim0rdia1

Return to AMV Suggestions