My first AMV idea!

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
xgermkill
Org Profile

My first AMV idea!

Post by xgermkill » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:12 am

OK so I have been looking at amv`s for awhile and have been wanting to create one of my own. I plan on actually using a game instead of an anime though. Im going of using the game Dead Space 2 and Break for the song, since it seems to fit so well. I am new to the ssite and would like to say ello to everyone and any help for the noob is appreciated :D!

pinky75910
Org Profile

Re: My first AMV idea!

Post by pinky75910 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Hello

I clicked on this thread curious about your idea. I'm a lil disappointed to learn I still don't know the purpose of your thread. Do you have part of an idea that you need help developing? Do you have an idea that you want someone else to do?
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50239

xgermkill
Org Profile

Post by xgermkill » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Yes. Im makeing an amv and its going to be my first one. The game im using is Dead Space 2, and any high action, emotional, or downright epic video clips from the game would be very helpful since school gets in the way of me being able to go through the game in a day and grab all the video materiel I need for the amv. Sorry bout not being clear of that on the first post.

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:23 am

xgermkill wrote:Yes. Im makeing an amv and its going to be my first one. The game im using is Dead Space 2, and any high action, emotional, or downright epic video clips from the game would be very helpful since school gets in the way of me being able to go through the game in a day and grab all the video materiel I need for the amv. Sorry bout not being clear of that on the first post.
Are you asking people to scout for scenes in your game so you know where to look in your footage when you make your amv?

Or are you asking for downloads of game scenes?
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

xgermkill
Org Profile

Post by xgermkill » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:33 pm

I will like downloads for i grab any scene I see fit as i play through.. Sadly i dont have a hack to skip halfway throught the game to the good stuff. Im about 1/4 of the way through and really havnt had enough time on my hands to get to the good partsa of the game. I would like any downloads of clips that had some good footage, but even if i dont get any im gonna eventually finish the amv. Just asking for alittle help :D.

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:39 am

Yeah, you're not going to find people helping you to download anime or game scenes here, they want you to rip them yourself. I'd recommend trying youtube or another website.

Return to “General AMV”