Jigoku Shoujo AMV - The right song for this series?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
DarkSchneider
Org Profile

Jigoku Shoujo AMV - The right song for this series?

Post by DarkSchneider » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey all,

Ever since I started watching Jigoku Shoujo(Hell Girl), I've wanted to make an AMV so badly, because this series intrigues me. It's not every day you actually see a series which explores the dark side of humanity, at least that's what I think. Every time I tried to make one, I always got snagged by finding the right song to pair for an AMV to this series. Hell, one time long ago, somebody said do Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie, but honestly that's a bit too cliche.

The bulk of this series is mostly centered around "mini-stories" of people who have used the Hell Girl to carry out banishment to hell. Sure there was a main story within each season, but I believed that was what I should focus on in the AMV. I may have actually found a song that would be suitable for my idea, and it's a song made by the group Pet Shop Boys, "It's a Sin".

But once again, I'm thinking that there might be other songs out there to consider. Does anyone have any ideas of good songs that fits the theme I described? Or does the song idea I have actually work? I'd like some feedback, comments, or thoughts if necessary. Thanks. :D

Return to “General AMV”