Tokyo Magnitude storyline amv

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Dragon_Battosai
Org Profile

Tokyo Magnitude storyline amv

Post by Dragon_Battosai » Sun May 29, 2011 8:01 pm

I would really like to see a storyline amv for Tokyo magnitude with the song my immortal by evanescence.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Tokyo Magnitude storyline amv

Post by Kireblue » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Dragon_Battosai wrote:I would really like to see a storyline amv for Tokyo magnitude with the song my immortal by evanescence.
well.......you won't see it here. Evanescence amvs are banned from this site due to their music group actually contacting us and telling the admins to take them down. Or something like that.....it happened before I became a active member.

RajinIII
Org Profile

Post by RajinIII » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 pm

You can still make the video, just post it elsewhere. Go for it if that is what you want to do.
"Focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's purpose."--Rick Warren

Dragon_Battosai
Org Profile

Post by Dragon_Battosai » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 am

I don't have the software for it. :(

Bongu-san
Org Profile

Post by Bongu-san » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:15 am

kireblue wrote:
Dragon_Battosai wrote:I would really like to see a storyline amv for Tokyo magnitude with the song my immortal by evanescence.
well.......you won't see it here. Evanescence amvs are banned from this site due to their music group actually contacting us and telling the admins to take them down. Or something like that.....it happened before I became a active member.
Oh, yeah. I remember that. Someone actually contacted the company and asked them about some of the videos on the org :roll: Then, because someone brought it to their attention, the copyright holders had to act - some legal thing where they would lose their copyright if they did not.

But those videos can still be entered into the catalog. Its just that download links can not be inserted like other videos.

I did a check in the org's catalog and other places, but could not find this combination. It's a shame too. The lyrics and tone make a good match - it would probably work well.
RajinIII wrote:You can still make the video, just post it elsewhere. Go for it if that is what you want to do.
Dragon_Battosai wrote:I don't have the software for it. :(
Well, if you use windows XP or later you should have Windows Movie Maker. Not the best out there, but its something. That would be your only option unless you found a different free program or bought one.

... or another option might be to commission an editor? (for free of course, this is a hobby) Though I don't know if that happens much hear, but it might be an idea. The difficulty is translating what you're envisioning to that editor. Maybe making a storyboard in Windows Movie Maker? Eh, I don't know. It's late I should go to sleep.

Dragon_Battosai
Org Profile

Post by Dragon_Battosai » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 am

Ill c what i can do with movie maker n if i don't like what i come up with ill try to commission someone.

Dragon_Battosai
Org Profile

Post by Dragon_Battosai » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 am

This amv is pretty close to what i want to do but it doesn't emphasize where mirai was still traveling with yuuki even though he was dead, that kinda what i envisioned for the my immortal amv.

Dragon_Battosai
Org Profile

Post by Dragon_Battosai » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Well, im not using windows movie maker for anything again, anyone else wanna give it a try?

Bongu-san
Org Profile

Post by Bongu-san » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 am

I'm sorry you had such a horrible time with WMM. I'm not aware of any other free editing platforms other than virtualdub, but transitions, fades, and other filters can get cumbersome with that - still useful for making clips. I'm not aware of any other useful editors for windows.

I'm willing to give your idea a try; however, I'm in the middle of trying to finish up something, so I won't be able to work on it until early-mid August. I might be able to send you some clips before then to see what you think.

Return to “General AMV”