Close Encountersof the 3rd kind footage

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Side Swipe
Org Profile

Close Encountersof the 3rd kind footage

Post by Side Swipe » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 am

OK I know the footage exists I have seen an Anime with a scene that is really remniscent of the mothership scene from close encounters of the 3rd kind movie but I CANNOT for the life of me remember What show it's in and or where I saw it.... I made note of it because i knew i would need it some day and it has been years..... but I FINALY have a use for it... actually almost a Desperate NEED for it... Can anyone please tell me where I might have seen footage tha fits the description of what I am talking about.

Thanx in advance

Kariudo
Twilight prince
Org Profile

Re: Close Encountersof the 3rd kind footage

Post by Kariudo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:53 am

Pani Poni Dash perhaps?

Side Swipe
Org Profile

Post by Side Swipe » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 pm

you know I think I may have started watching that show but never finished it... and you may well be right.... I will check it out....

ALSO I want to think it would have been in a really short series or an OVA only show... like Nurse witch komugi... or magical witch puni-chan.... something really kind of zany off the wall shows where they usually get away with throwing things out for parody that are obvious IKONIC pop culture references. tho it might have been school rumble or something a bit bigger...

I will check it out and see if it's in there.... but by all means keep the suggestions coming...

I know the one to which I am referring had all the stops including the "keyboard lightbar" when they play the pipe tones.... It was an excellent recreation of that scene... and I really need it to be that footage or another exact replica of that movie scene in order for the sequence to work right...

again thanx for the suggestions...

Side Swipe
Org Profile

Post by Side Swipe » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:54 pm

bump

Inkwolf
Org Profile

Post by Inkwolf » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Nerima Daikon Brothers has an alien mothership scene...episode 8, I think. Don't remember a lot about how it looked, though.

Return to “General AMV”