Announcing: The Disqualified VCAs 2

Sephiroth
Org Profile

Announcing: The Disqualified VCAs 2

Post by Sephiroth » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:56 am

Well i was considering not doing this again this year, but given the number of people that are going to be disqualified including me for my DDR4 track i say 'why not?'.

OK here's how it works if you are disqualified from this years VCAs you can enter this contest.

The way it's run will be very similar to the VCAs with a little change. GIven that i do not know how popular this will be, catagoerys will be done in sections if there are enough video for said catagoery.

Now there's the obvious question. WHat do i get out of entering this. Well the winner will get a DVD from me ($10-$30 range) of there choice.

So at first there will only be the best disqualified video, assuming we get about 30-50 entries of various catagoerys then there will be sub ones besides best video. Only the best disqualified video winner will get a DVD (i'm not made of money) if there are multible catagoerys.

And now the numerical rules

1. You have to be diqualified from the VCAs in order to partisipate in this contest. Also your videos must be from 2004 (DUH)

2. Max 2 videos per person (since i will likely have to look over all of the videos)

3. Voting will be done in forum,on a topic created later by me.

4. Entries will be recieved in a seperate forum created by me in a few days (just to make sure you can't enter until youve been disqualified (AKA don't post your entry in this message).

5.In the event of a tie in anything i will break the tie with my own vote. (i hope more people vote this time)

6. If you are involved with VCAs then you can't do anything with this contest. So, no voting since D-VCAS are for the people who are disqualified.

On another note i am going to include a multicreator project award (Sorry nothing montary) if there is no Multicreator project catagoery this year. So at the very least there will be Recognition for all of the multicreator projects.

Since some multicreator projects came out in parts durring 2003, for a multicreator project it must have been completed in 2004 in order to be in the 2004 D-VCA's.

Perhaps there wont be a need for this contest in the future but that wasn't the case last year or this year. And I am ready to do this next year.
This has no relevence to the discussion above it

Return to “VCA Shameless Promotions 2005”