GS MEP [IG Closed]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

GS MEP [IG Closed]

Postby Silent » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm not sure theres many hip hop/rap editors who will do it, but somw of you might now guru of gang starr has recently passed away today [4/20/10] so i was wanting to host a tribute mep to one of gang starrs songs! Want to join just ask :)
Last edited by Silent on Fri May 28, 2010 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silent

Re: Gang Starr Tribute MEP

Postby kickass331 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:47 pm

rap isn't popular for a reason. However, I would do it if I could just for the sake of doing an MEP. However, something isn't always better than nothing.
ImageImageImageImageImage
kickass331

Postby kickass331 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm

is gang starr really violent in his rap, or is he less vulgar? if he is violent then I would do a comedy and make fun of the song. Otherwise I might attempt sync.
kickass331

Postby Silent » Sat May 22, 2010 10:29 pm

kickass331 wrote:is gang starr really violent in his rap, or is he less vulgar? if he is violent then I would do a comedy and make fun of the song. Otherwise I might attempt sync.

Wow im late lol, i thought i posted this in the wrong forum for a moment, and hes liek the exact opossite of lil wayne, his raps actually make sense and are meaningful!
Silent

Postby kickass331 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Mecklez wrote:
kickass331 wrote:is gang starr really violent in his rap, or is he less vulgar? if he is violent then I would do a comedy and make fun of the song. Otherwise I might attempt sync.

Wow im late lol, i thought i posted this in the wrong forum for a moment, and hes liek the exact opossite of lil wayne, his raps actually make sense and are meaningful!

on pandora he's listed with mf doom :D haven't heard lil wayne
kickass331

Postby Silent » Sun May 23, 2010 6:56 pm

kickass331 wrote:
Mecklez wrote:

Good lol i doubt you'll want to, i don't even want to much lol
Silent

Postby Zero Link » Fri May 28, 2010 11:10 am

kickass331 wrote:
Mecklez wrote:

No one can be listed with MF Doom..

just sayin.
Zero Link

Postby kickass331 » Sat May 29, 2010 12:02 am

Zero Link wrote:
No one can be listed with MF Doom..

just sayin.

i approve but pandora disagrees
kickass331