Ok, here's the answer to a few questions I've been getting various pms regarding.
1) YEs, there will be ending credits. I just haven't sat down to edit them yet, so they haven't been in the compliation as of yet.
2) The MTV credits will be staying because several editors have voiced concerns regarding plagarism, and this is the easiest and less watermarkiest way to accomplish that.
3) The film name at the bottom of the MTV credits will be removed, due to several people commenting on its redundancy.
4) The blurb between FMA and DRRR! has been removed.
5) Reflections has been changed to just Reflection for the Mulan track.
6) Supercala has been changed to widescreen source.
7) Do not upload your segments until the project has been released.
8) If you haven't sent in your favorite disney character, please do so, as it has to do with the credits, which I will be editing tomorrow afternoon.
9) Finals are due tomorrow at 11:59 CST. No exceptions, I will start the final editing compliation tomorrow at 12:00 AM CST, so I can stay on track with the schedule I recently posted.
June 16th - Finals Turned In [I'll finish the editing]
June 17th - Final Beta Compilation Sent Out [Last chance to make any fixes or requests]
June 18th - Video Cataglouge Entry + Collab Invites [Uploading to my Invictius Server]
June 19th - Releasing on Youtube & a-m-v.org
As for the dates, I've already mentioned the 16th. I'll render/encode on the 17th, and the final betas will be sent out late afternoon. On the 18th, this is when I will make the cataloge enry and send out collab invites. Please make sure and accept them.
Also, all beta critiques must be sent in by the 18th at 11:59 CST. I will begin the final render/encode at 12:00 CST AM on the nose.
June 19th, I will first upload the encoded file to my server on invictius, and release it on the org. AFter the annoucement forum has been addressed, we will then proceed to upload to the Youtube. We will relase in both XVid AVI and x264 MP4.
On June 19th, please also release your individual tracks on the org and youtube, and please link to our post in the announcement forum and/or catalog/youtube page. This will help spread the word of the MEP, and hopefully garner more attention to it, so the awesomeness can be shared with all. Also, if you wish for me to post the invividual track's VidID codes into the MEP's annoucement thread, please pm me on the 19th, and I will add it to the first post.
I also have a minor surprise for everyone on the 18th, hopefully you will all enjoy it as much as I have.
After the announcements have been made, the thread will be locked.
I'm also looking for anyone that might be interested in making a 640x480 sized banner for the announcement thread. I'd make one, but I'll be fairly busy with everything else to really dedicate my time to it.