The Disney MEP [The Wonderful World of AMV] [Complete]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP [The Wonderful World of AMV] [DUE TODAY]]

Post by Kitsuner » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Code wrote:The Disney MEP :uhoh: Award - This award goes to the person that best used unintentional "symbols" in their work, something that disney is famous for getting screwed on.
Who says they're unintentional? :ying:

Sadly, I won't able to watch any of this until Saturday since I'm on the road going north right now. I look forward to seeing it when I get back!
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:49 pm

oh BTW, for those of you who are attending AX i'm running the AMV meet and greet on day 0 and have a playlist of amvs i'll be showing all night.

this is of course going to be in it :beer: |:>

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 pm

Everything looks perfect Code. You did a great job at arranging all the videos. Oh and, thanks for the award :D Disney MEP for best MEP in the 2011 VCAs |:>

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:52 pm

kireblue wrote:Disney MEP for best MEP in the 2011 VCAs |:>
s'got my vote :up:

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 am

Thanks, Code. ^_^ I'm glad it turned out so well. I enjoyed working on it. =3

Rider4Z wrote:HEY KAZEMON! :evil: your rendition of Colors of the Wind to Princess Mononoke bumped me from being the closer.

and the video brought me to tears (quite literally, i'm still losing a few thinking about it). beautifully done <3 i would have done the same thing, code :amv: smart move :up:
XD Thanks. =3 Glad you liked it!

I personally would have put Ponyo right before Colors of the Wind, since those two combos (Mononoke - Colors, Ponyo - Mermaid) are basically the Japanese version of those movies, but seeing them spread out and not next to each other gives each their own epic feel for it and made it flow with the rest nicely, so I'm glad Code didn't do what I thought and put them together. :P

I'll be sure to have some more combos to think of for next year! :amv:

Minimoto
Org Profile

Post by Minimoto » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 am

Code wrote:
Minimoto: You are such an exceptional editor. New and intiutive means of editing, great sync and awesome love is put into your work. Even the quicky jobs. But I really wish you could learn how to better crop, resize and get the best footage possible. while I was able to resize it to fit the project's standards, the quality was hurt in the process. It is my desire that you work on your footage, and come back next year with something else FANTABULOUS as well as visually stunning.

Thanks for this rendition of Code's MEP awards. I hope to see you all next year in March 2011. If not. :bzz: :ying:
I know I should read some technical guides but I'm such a lazy azn. I like when people tell me rather than reading boring guides and stuff. But I'll try! I get the whole "editing" part but all the preliminary stuff not so much. I've even got some hundred DVDs in my room waiting to be ripped but probably never will be...
Robert F. Young wrote:Day Before Yesterday I saw a rabbit, yesterday a deer, today you.

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 am

Oh, and I think I'll go back to the old version of Super Cala. Like I though the quality suffered at the expansion, and the audio seems wumbly. :uhoh:

I've also gotten a few track moval requests, which I'll look into how they look/flow and make the final call on that tomorrow.

Jwalk0
Org Profile

Post by Jwalk0 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 am

Code wrote: The Disney MEP "A-Car-Dian" Award - This award goes to the person that best used their track to cause a car wreck on the interstate with the over the top antics, with many people cringing at the very thought of even seeing the track and having to write an elaborate essay regarding it.
Spoiler :
Jwalk0 - Seriously, you gave the project the best laughter and zanyness that it needed. The WTFness of it was fabulous, and will have us [and everyone else] reeling in laughter.
In the words of Futurama's Professor Farnsworth, "Thank you, I deserve this".

LOL I'm not that conceited but seriously thankies :mrgreen: I'm gonna take a guess that maybe when someone re-renders an amv rendered thru SUPER thru a movie editor, certain unwanted factors happens once it's done because I honestly can't find differences on my laptop after I render files thru SUPER. Regardless I'm cool with the decision because it didn't look as straight as the previous version in the last MEP version. Everybody's parts look professional altogether and this MEP awakened the magic I felt from my childhood, will be back next year :up:
"Someday humankind will come to understand one another! I sincerely believe that!" Fei Fong Wong
"We live to make the impossible possible! That is our Focus!" Claire 'Lightning' Farron
"Believe in yourself, and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." Toonami

The Lord Jesus Christ is the only way.
Image Image

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Re: The Disney MEP [The Wonderful World of AMV] [Complete]

Post by CodeZTM » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 am

Making the catalog entry. Damn. I don't think ANYBODY has ever thought to actually look up the song artists for any of the disney singers. But I'm changing that. GOOGLE FU AWAY!

AllyKatAVR
Org Profile

Post by AllyKatAVR » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 am

Code wrote:AllyKat, your track made me relieve that film almost perfectly. TIS SO ZANY HOW WELL THE TWO WORKED TOGETHER.
Thanks for the award, Code, I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

Everyone's tracks were wonderful, I'm glad to have been a part of this MEP, me being such a nerd for Disney animated films and all ^^; I've already got some ideas for the next one if you'll have me~

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”