WHATCHASAY!? {Interest Gauge} Cancelled

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: WHATCHASAY!? {Interest Gauge}

Post by Kitsuner » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 pm

meleechampion wrote:Wow, you guys really are mean.
Well, of course they are. Mmm, but it's all for the best...
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Talk about a bunch of dooshebags (Spelled wrong for convenience)

Seriously. It's fine if this doesn't get any interest. I'll do it myself if it comes down to it.

A simple "Not interested" will have sufficed. Seriously, if this is gonna happen from now on everytime I start a MEP then I don't see the point of the MEP Forum. Getting flamed and bashed for trying to start a simple MEP. Because recently....that's all it's been.
but it's all for the best...
Lol.
Last edited by TwilightChrono on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Inan
Another one
Org Profile

Post by Inan » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
meleechampion wrote:Wow, you guys really are mean.
Well, of course they are. Mmm, but it's all for the best...

qft

btw nobody is flaming stop crying

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:45 pm

I wasn't being mean, I was voicing my concerns.

60 FPS is HD footage that I don't have [I missed reading the other FPS the first time around, so sue me].

This song is very flaky with multi-sources, and I'm seriously not sure how it would work well compiled together. Like I stated Niotex did it with 3-4 sources, and it was weirdly compiled together, so I'm sharing the same concern here.

If the MEP had a centralized theme with editing [something Cascadathon and pretty much all MEPs lacks], it would probably benefit it greater than just 7-8 different editors putting together 7-8 different sections, which is the trouble that almost every band MEP has.

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Post by LittleAtari » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 am

TwilightChrono wrote:Talk about a bunch of dooshebags (Spelled wrong for convenience)

Seriously. It's fine if this doesn't get any interest. I'll do it myself if it comes down to it.

A simple "Not interested" will have sufficed. Seriously, if this is gonna happen from now on everytime I start a MEP then I don't see the point of the MEP Forum. Getting flamed and bashed for trying to start a simple MEP. Because recently....that's all it's been.
No one flamed.
Enigma wrote:o.o

/ghets

Edit: |:
That's a neutral face equivalent to "Not Interested"
Arashinome wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://dz-studios.com/arashinome/images/donald.jpg
I guess this can be taken as something negative, but you responded with:
TwilightChrono wrote:And LOL, Arashinome
ExSphere wrote:after how cascadathon came out, I think you need a breather before you start another mep. Maybe polish up your skills some.
And no, not interested
Constructive criticism
Code wrote:Love the song, would love to MEP it, but personally I don't want the cascadrama again.... >___>

THAT, and I don't know how this would work multi-source. Ingow tried it, and I actually liked that, but that was just 3 sources, and even that was stretching it a tad far.
He's being real about the cascadrama, but he still provided an explaination about why he wasnt for it.
nevergreen wrote:nay
Nay means 'no' which means not interested
Kevmaster wrote:Image
This was the only thing that could be offensive but the image doesnt work, so it doesnt matter.
Revis Christ wrote:LA, I love your icon.
Not talking about the MEP. Spam, but not flaming

Thanks henry. I'm glad you like it.

Code wrote:60 FPS? There went the interest I had. >___>
This is a negative comment, but reasonable. Not even Nostromo makes 60FPS footage properly. Since he's the one that popularized it, I find it hard to believe that other people would know how to do it properly. Moreover, it's no where near standard. Especially since you're requiring most people to use Premiere or After Effects.

I guess I'm the only one that could be considered truly mean for making a joke to co-coordinate. I have a history with TC when it comes to coordinating MEPs. I honestly did not expect him to accept. I expected him to LOL at it actually.

tl;dr
No one flamed and no one was being mean.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 am

Regardless. It's all gonna come back to the CascadaThon crap. Whether or not I need to polish my skills or not isn't in question here. Since I never said I was actually going to edit in the actual MEP. And I never said I was gonna make a bunch of friggin tracks either. I did say for the part that I would edit, but that was solely meant for the compiling and not for a track. Sure, I should have clarified a bit.

Even still, the reason why I said yes to you helping coordinating is because I don't hold grudges or stuff over people's head. I was just raised that way. I believe in people. (LOL, Right?)

Still, my position sands on this whole business. You guy's need to be more accepting of people.

If you want me to list a number of tracks that I would break it down into.....probably 3-5. And regardless of whether this particular song has been used already or not does it really matter if it get's edited to again? Seriously.

My logic may be flawed at times, but I do make a bit of sense here and there.

Well, I guess I can consider this Gauge closed.

And who gives a crap about whether Nostromo could do it or not. Or whether or not it can be done? You find out how to do it through trial and error. Even still, I gave 2 specific options of choice. Gauge Closed.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Re: WHATCHASAY!? {Interest Gauge} Cancelled

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 am

Well, see, there's your problem. Well, part of it, at least. Giving up after a few people showed disinterest/mentioned Cascadathon, you don't have to overdramatize everything. I can imagine canceling something like this if it was a 10+ track and such, but since it's only 3-5? If you and Melee took a track, and Code did show interest, that only leaves 0-2 tracks (3 if Code is still uninterested, but that still ain't much). I'm pretty sure one of you can find someone. Some of the more successful MEPs (successful as in completed /edit if they weren't completed I couldn't seen them lolol, but still, I seen quite a few of these MEPs) I seen didn't even have Interest Gauge threads, and if they had a thread it was to keep progress. But if you wanna cancel it, then I guess you can go ahead and cancel it.

(Also, I'm not interested)
Under Construction

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:34 pm

Just to be different from those masses of peasant conformist pigs, I'm interested. Let's go. :up:

Panky
Org Profile

Post by Panky » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Emotive wrote:Just to be different from those masses of peasant conformist pigs, I'm interested. Let's go. :up:
What are you talking about? Following the general flow makes you cool :amv:

GH
Org Profile

Post by GH » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 pm

i never quite understood the point of making irrelevant posts on an interest gauge clarifying disinterest.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”