Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
User avatar
Phantasmagoriat
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:26 pm
Status: ☁SteamPunked≈☂
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby Phantasmagoriat » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Woah,

deadline is today!

does Midnight still count as Today :uhoh:
...'cause I might whip something up by then.

~Phan
Image
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Galactic Escape"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Phantasmagoriat wrote:Woah,

deadline is today!

does Midnight still count as Today :uhoh:
...'cause I might whip something up by then.

~Phan



yes it does

User avatar
Phantasmagoriat
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:26 pm
Status: ☁SteamPunked≈☂
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby Phantasmagoriat » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Code wrote:
Phantasmagoriat wrote:does Midnight still count as Today :uhoh:

yes it does

:awesome:
Image
Org Profile | AMVGuide | Phan Picks! | THE424SHOW | YouTube | "Galactic Escape"

"Effort to Understand; Effort to be Understood; to See through Different Eyes."

User avatar
Lolita4Bunny
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm
Status: Pocky Hunting (͡๏̯͡๏)
Location: Luxembourg
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby Lolita4Bunny » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:47 pm

I doubt anyone was actually expecting my part, but i apologize anyway since i said i would do one. i only get reliable internet once a month for a few days, and i thought i would be back early for the holdidays, but as it goes i won't be in till tuesday. (i'm writing this from my phone.)
good luck this year, happy holidays.
I opened a blank fortune cookie yesterday.

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:46 pm

We're slowly creeping up on the deadline tonight! As long as I have it by tonight [even if it's a little past midnight], it will be counted in the compilation.

But starting tomorrow, the project is closed for compilation editing and will be released Christmas Eve/Day depending on how fast the uploading goes.

ALSO:

Please pm Dar your anime/song choices if you turned in a final. She will be doing the credits and will need the info.

Thanks,

Code

User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby Dar » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Code wrote:We're slowly creeping up on the deadline tonight! As long as I have it by tonight [even if it's a little past midnight], it will be counted in the compilation.

But starting tomorrow, the project is closed for compilation editing and will be released Christmas Eve/Day depending on how fast the uploading goes.

ALSO:

Please pm Dar your anime/song choices if you turned in a final. She will be doing the credits and will need the info.

Thanks,

Code



YES! Please give me all ur infos so i can make mah credits XD
Image
Image

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:36 am

Ok everybody, the deadline has past. If you get me your track in the next few hours, I'll still count it [Phantas, this is especially true for you, and pm me if you run into any issues].

But if this is all we get for this year's edition, it was nice working with all of you. The beta version of the MEP will be sent to the few select testers, and the final product will be released on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, depending on the speed of the upload and other factors.

Thank you all for your submissions, comments and contributions. We couldn't have pulled this off without you. May you all have a merry Christmas and happy holidays this season.

~Code & Dar

User avatar
kireblue
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby kireblue » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:17 am

Code wrote:Ok everybody, the deadline has past. If you get me your track in the next few hours, I'll still count it [Phantas, this is especially true for you, and pm me if you run into any issues].

But if this is all we get for this year's edition, it was nice working with all of you. The beta version of the MEP will be sent to the few select testers, and the final product will be released on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, depending on the speed of the upload and other factors.

Thank you all for your submissions, comments and contributions. We couldn't have pulled this off without you. May you all have a merry Christmas and happy holidays this season.

~Code & Dar


I just sent you the link to download my track. The problem is that it doesn't meet the specifications that you posted ("848 x 480", "in h264 MP4 or lagarith"). I'm working on getting them to be this format, but I'm running into a few problems. I just found the guide that explains everything, but its taking a long time to render. if I get it to work, I'll send it to you.

User avatar
kireblue
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby kireblue » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:57 am

I finally got a .mp4 848 x 480 version to work. I just sent the new video to both of you (Code and Dar). Some of the scenes didn't turn out as nice as I wanted them to, but I still had a lot fun making it :-). I can't wait to see the other tracks.

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby CodeZTM » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:34 am

Thanks Kire! I got both yours and Phan's.

And now submissions are CLOSED.

User avatar
hasteroth
lost the bet
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:15 pm
Status: Neither here nor there
Location: Around
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby hasteroth » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 pm

can't wait for release :D
<Hacchinya> Stirspeare: ambassador of gaysex
<Stirspeare> Hacchinya: God's own ambassador.

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby CodeZTM » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:38 pm

Everybody in the project now has a Collab invite. please accept it ASAP.

The editing of the compilation is complete, and all we're waiting on is the credits [which I'll be getting soon] and Christmas eve to roll around in order to upload it.

User avatar
rurisis
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:36 am
Location: asgard
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby rurisis » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Code wrote:Everybody in the project now has a Collab invite. please accept it ASAP.

The editing of the compilation is complete, and all we're waiting on is the credits [which I'll be getting soon] and Christmas eve to roll around in order to upload it.


America GMT slow......
my country now 12/24 AM5:00

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby CodeZTM » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Sorry rurisis. =( It's still 12/23 here. But no worries! Tomorrow is fast approaching!

User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Holidays at the Org 2009 MEP [Deadline- Dec. 19th]

Postby Dar » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm

rurisis, your track is amazing.

^.^
Image
Image


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests