Org Profile

Zeromaster's AMV HELLoween [Zarxrax Approved]

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:40 pm

TwilightChrono Wrote:
I AM POSTING THIS FOR ZEROMASTER
AMV HELLoween:

Teaser: http://www.yt.com/watch?v=fORg5v28yKw

Trailer: COMING SOON

Yes it's finally time for me to organize another collab video. This time Halloween themed. For those of you who don't know I'm that jerk that was responsible for AMV Hell / Zeromaster, well this time it's going to be different. This time the collab video will be made in the style that follows the original Hell's except with a Halloween twist, and I'm looking for submissions. And yes before you ask, Zarxrax approved the name, as long as it's labeled an “unofficial” AMV Hell which it is.

Rules:
1. NO HENTAI, this time around I want to keep it strictly PG/PG13/T/M/Anything I can get away with that isn't hentai.

2. DO NOT POST YOUR SUBMISSION ON YT/STREAMING VIDEO SITE UNTIL PROJECT IS RELEASED!

3. Your submission MUST be Halloween themed in some way.

4. Video length can be no longer then 1 minute, there may be exceptions to this rule if the video is good enough however I encourage that you don't make videos 1 minute long. If your video is long but unfunny, it doesn't get in, sorry.

5. Make it look like you put some effort into your videos, I'll be rating what makes it in based on editing skill, humor, originality and timing.

6. When submitting a video please include the following information:

Title:
Username:
Video Source:
Audio Source:
Was Audio Modified in Audacity/Sound Editing Software? Yes/No

7. Please save your videos in either mp4, mov or wmv formats (condensing them with Zarx264gui is up to you)

Submission:
Upload your videos to an upload site like megaupload or sendspace and email that upload link with the video information to amvhell@rocketmail.com All submissions are due by October 25th, 2009 and no later.

FAQs:

Q: Where can I watch AMV HELLoween when it's completed?

A: It will be available on 2 places, the first being on a new collab website that i'm working on (coming soon) and the second will be on yt at http://www.yt.com/UnofficialAMVHell

Q: Where can I download AMV HELLoween?

A: Download links will be available on either the AMV HELL Forums, TAC Forums or the yt channel.
TwilightChrono Wrote:
I have posted this for Zeromaster. I am not officially running this. Any questions and comments should go directly to Zeromaster. Who will be responding to your answers in this thread. In the aftermath that he doesn't see your questions and comments, I will relay them to him directly. I will just be maintaining this topic.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

zeromaster
Org Profile

Re: Zeromaster's AMV HELLoween [Zarxrax Approved]

Post by zeromaster » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm running this project all questions can come to me

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”