An AMVers MEP(12 Stars, 15 Guest)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: An AMVers MEP(12 Stars, 15 Guest)

Post by Kitsuner » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:57 am

I've been really busy this weekend, but I'll be able to record my lines on Sunday, so FC's stuff should be ready soon.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:21 pm

July is good. Anything much before Christmas is a no go for me. :(

(And u_queen. I'm sorry. I forgot. :uhoh: I have written it down, and I have another day off tomorrow, so I will srsly try and get it done.)
ImageImage

Draw it blank
Org Profile

Post by Draw it blank » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 am

Ugh just a heads up I'm on an extended road trip, away from my computer, going from hotel wi-fi to Verizon wi-fi
...So my beta will be late. But 'cuz i'm motivated enough, I'll get some sketches 'n stuff up. (My pen tab is at home too, so they may suck)
and *ahem* I still need voices
We came we saw...we attempted to kick ass, but in the end we failed, and yes, I'm still in pain.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Lines have been recorded and sent to Fall Child. Our idea is the same video, so we should probably not be listed separately on the list of who you're expecting to send you things.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

u_queen
Org Profile

Post by u_queen » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:56 pm

I don't think I'll be able to make it for this wednesday, could I ask some time until saturday? Final drawings are being made, but as for the video, I haven't even open the editor :|

Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Post by Dar » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:31 pm

I'm not going to have anything by the due date besides colored sketches and a script. Just telling you now. no clue how to use adobe flash yet.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Had a pretty crappy weekend :/ Will try to have something by Wednesday.
Under Construction

L.Fist
Org Profile

Post by L.Fist » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 am

Yeah, as it turns out, I myself was not able to finish the intro before the deadline. I've been feeling really lazy recently. I will extend the beta deadline till Nov. 30 11:59;59 whatever coast, and the only thing I'll ask from you at this point is a screencap. You guys can supply a screencap, right?

Otherwise, just keep me updated on whatever you guys have going. Will update cast to include CastToStone. . . I mean, Emotive when I get more motivated.

Till next post, enjoy another commissioned picture: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/ ... Winkle.png

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:37 am

I don't know what I'm whispering to moonie, but I'm going to guess its something of a risque nature involving two women, three men and a rubber ducky. That or I'm telling that story about emotive and the sheep.

EDIT: Also, I may be back in the project. I'm finally off for Thanksgiving break, and heck, I don't have PE anymore, so I might dedicate this week to trying to do something with the project.

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:01 am

For some reason, I can imagine wurpess saying to kikai "hey there good looking sister, wanna do it?" and then pulls out a bag of habanero chips <_<
Under Construction

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”