ּ~=פ÷ΞЖΞ÷¤×=~ּ AMV Hell 5 ּ~=פ÷ΞЖΞ÷¤×=~ּ

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Rioting_Soul
Org Profile

Re: ּ~=פ÷ΞЖΞ÷¤×=~ּ AMV Hell 5 ּ~=פ÷ΞЖΞ÷¤×=~ּ

Post by Rioting_Soul » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:26 am

Malev wrote:
ssgwnbtd wrote:Loli banana lickin'
It's sad that there's multiple anime that have that.
KissxSis I'm guessing

ssgwnbtd
Org Profile

Post by ssgwnbtd » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:23 am

RHOPKINS13 wrote:
ssgwnbtd wrote:DaiKunProductions' video is too ecchi for a convention showing and is retroactively rejected.
RHOPKINS13 video is just too retarded or something and is also retroactively rejected.
Finding my pitchfork now....

Really though, that's fucked up. You shouldn't tell the editors that their vids got accepted and then later reject them. I mean, trimming is bad enough as is. You already said in a prior post that you weren't going to cut vids, only shorten them. I've already told my friends how excited I am that my vid got into AMV Hell 5, and now you pull it out? If you had never accepted my video, that would have been okay. Had you left me off of the Accepted list and had just sent me an e-mail saying that you were unsure about it, then this would have been okay, but you put me on the Accepted list! This is really fucked up.
Actually it wasn't even rejected by me. The whole of AWA, including at least 20 staffers, hate your video and wish you were dead. I hope that helps.

ssgwnbtd
Org Profile

Post by ssgwnbtd » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:26 am

ssgwnbtd wrote:
RHOPKINS13 wrote:
ssgwnbtd wrote:DaiKunProductions' video is too ecchi for a convention showing and is retroactively rejected.
RHOPKINS13 video is just too retarded or something and is also retroactively rejected.
Finding my pitchfork now....

Really though, that's fucked up. You shouldn't tell the editors that their vids got accepted and then later reject them. I mean, trimming is bad enough as is. You already said in a prior post that you weren't going to cut vids, only shorten them. I've already told my friends how excited I am that my vid got into AMV Hell 5, and now you pull it out? If you had never accepted my video, that would have been okay. Had you left me off of the Accepted list and had just sent me an e-mail saying that you were unsure about it, then this would have been okay, but you put me on the Accepted list! This is really fucked up.
Actually it wasn't even rejected by me. The whole of AWA, including at least 20 staffers, hate your video and wish you were dead. I hope that helps.
I also remember a specific instance where I said I was unsure about it:

AMV Hell to RHOPKINS13
show details Jun 30
I don't know if this can be shown at conventions hmm.. possibly.. I'll have to check.

And I checked. And it can't

Malev
Org Profile

Post by Malev » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 am

I guess the least you could do is post the 2 retroactively rejected submissions for everyone to see andhave them available on the eventual ISO release, possibly with the "honorable mention" AMVs like the others.

RHOPKINS13
Org Profile

Post by RHOPKINS13 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:53 am

ssgwnbtd wrote: I also remember a specific instance where I said I was unsure about it:

AMV Hell to RHOPKINS13
show details Jun 30
I don't know if this can be shown at conventions hmm.. possibly.. I'll have to check.

And I checked. And it can't
Then you should have left me off of the Accepted list until you were sure. At the very least you could show a trimmed version of AMV Hell 5 at conventions, and then leave an "uncut" version to download...

Pemblem
Org Profile

Post by Pemblem » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:40 pm

you could show a trimmed version of AMV Hell 5 at conventions, and then leave an "uncut" version to download...

yeah, you should do this.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:17 pm

ssgwnbtd wrote:Loli banana lickin'
Awesome band name.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

zanemalindeal
Org Profile

Post by zanemalindeal » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 pm

I feel like an idiot if i missed it, but. Is there a final release date for This? Obviously September, but when? ie. When is the con when this is going to be shown and when will it be available for download?

Edit: Yep. I fail. Went back and found it. Sept 17th right? on AMVHEll.com?

ssgwnbtd
Org Profile

Post by ssgwnbtd » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 pm

September 17th if everything goes as keikaku (NOTE: Keikaku means planned).

EDITED to 17th. Why have I been saying 15th.. ugh. Too much work to do on this thing.
Last edited by ssgwnbtd on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zanemalindeal
Org Profile

Post by zanemalindeal » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Thank you. I look forward to it.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”