The CascadaThon Thread [IT IS UPLOADED! Check Announcements]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
User avatar
sakuraslight
Need more Jiggawatts
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 8:24 am
Status: meh
Location: End of the World
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby sakuraslight » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 pm

sure come on Aim/skype/MSN wills end you the link
ImageImage

User avatar
sakuraslight
Need more Jiggawatts
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 8:24 am
Status: meh
Location: End of the World
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby sakuraslight » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:18 pm

8-9 trans and the start file are uploading now

Credits final will be uploaded in 3 hours after render
ImageImage

User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:03 am

Alright people. The transitions have been received and applied. The time problems with certain tracks have been fixed, and thus, this is your final. Huzzah people. We can either release this today or tomorrow. It matters not to me. All that I am waiting for is the final to the credits and then it will be ready for release. Grat's people.

I don't feel like searching through the posts......so if you can remind me what anime's in the listing need to be changed or taken out I would be grateful. Thanks.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby CodeZTM » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:23 am

TwilightChrono wrote:Alright people. The transitions have been received and applied. The time problems with certain tracks have been fixed, and thus, this is your final. Huzzah people. We can either release this today or tomorrow. It matters not to me. All that I am waiting for is the final to the credits and then it will be ready for release. Grat's people.

I don't feel like searching through the posts......so if you can remind me what anime's in the listing need to be changed or taken out I would be grateful. Thanks.


Whatever the hell that Tales anime/game was.

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:40 am

Code wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:Alright people. The transitions have been received and applied. The time problems with certain tracks have been fixed, and thus, this is your final. Huzzah people. We can either release this today or tomorrow. It matters not to me. All that I am waiting for is the final to the credits and then it will be ready for release. Grat's people.

I don't feel like searching through the posts......so if you can remind me what anime's in the listing need to be changed or taken out I would be grateful. Thanks.


Whatever the hell that Tales anime/game was.


Aww I feel so loved. <3 Code knows me so well. =3 :lol:

Anyway, Tales of Eternia should be changed to Tales of Legendia.

And is it possible that we could see the final version before it's uploaded to make sure there are absolutely no mistakes?
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image

User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:21 am

Yeah, I don't mind showing you a beta. But the transitions won't be perfect 100% of the time. This will be out Christmas Eve, no if's and's or buts. This isn't an elitist MEP after all. But sure. As long as the changes that need to be made aren't big, then I don't see a problem with it. A MEP will have mistakes in it regardless of what we do.

Anyway, I'll have one saved up for ya'll here in a little while.

EDIT: Tales Of Eternia has been changed to Tales Of Legendia.

EDIT 2: Haha, I have just now received the final bits. So, I have to do a bit more editing, then I will render out somethign for you guys. Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

EDIT 3: 6:00 P.M. My Time (It's 11:00 A.M. Now) Will have to be the release date for CascadaThon. As I am extremely busy after that time and won't have time to upload it after. So, for those of you who want to see it before it's released will have until that time to do so. After that, it's getting released.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby Dar » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:24 pm

send beta~
Image
Image

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Me signing on right now. =3

Oh...and Merry Christmas Eve everyone? =3
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image

User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:Me signing on right now. =3

Oh...and Merry Christmas Eve everyone? =3


No DOUBT!! Merry Early Christmas Everyone!!

EDIT: FINAL BETA BEING UPLOADED NOW. THIS ONE IS CREDITLESS HOWEVER.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Final Beta sent to Kazemon and Dar.

T-Minus 2 Hours Till Upload.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby Dar » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:38 pm

4:02 still looks bad, didnt get fixed at all...
looks like there isnt even a transition...
random flying dead guy pops up.... weird
Image
Image

User avatar
TwilightChrono
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 am
Location: In Your Dreams.......Watching You Sleep
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby TwilightChrono » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Dar wrote:4:02 still looks bad, didnt get fixed at all...
looks like there isnt even a transition...
random flying dead guy pops up.... weird


The transitions are as good as they are gonna get. Kazemon, Sakura and I already agreed upon this. Nothing can be done.

T-Minus 1 Hour Till Release.
Image
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:11 pm

TwilightChrono wrote:
Dar wrote:4:02 still looks bad, didnt get fixed at all...
looks like there isnt even a transition...
random flying dead guy pops up.... weird


The transitions are as good as they are gonna get. Kazemon, Sakura and I already agreed upon this. Nothing can be done.

T-Minus 1 Hour Till Release.


Fixing the title with Sakura, cuz I think the yellow looks tacky....no offense. X=

Edit: Intro fixed, now T-Minus 1 hour. lol
Last edited by Kazemon15 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image

User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [Christmas For Sure....Yeah...]

Postby Dar » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
TwilightChrono wrote:
Dar wrote:4:02 still looks bad, didnt get fixed at all...
looks like there isnt even a transition...
random flying dead guy pops up.... weird


The transitions are as good as they are gonna get. Kazemon, Sakura and I already agreed upon this. Nothing can be done.

T-Minus 1 Hour Till Release.


Fixing the title with Sakura, cuz I think the yellow looks tacky....no offense. X=



Oooh forgot to mention that XD

Have a nice mellow color instead of neon yellow :)
Image
Image

User avatar
Hagaren Viper
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 pm
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever
Location: I dont wanna edit
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: The Final CascadaThon Thread [T-Minus 1 Hour Till Release!!]

Postby Hagaren Viper » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Betaaaaaa ;_ ;
ImageImage
ImageImage


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests