Thursday MEP [Finished]

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Dar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Entire MEP and all transitions are completed except from mirko's intro ;D
Image
Image
User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Location: orlando
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Mkid » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Dar wrote:Entire MEP and all transitions are completed except from mirko's intro ;D


Mirko's Intro? *GASP* you recast Soup?!
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:21 pm

Yay. :down: |:>
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Dar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Pro_Pain wrote:
Dar wrote:Entire MEP and all transitions are completed except from mirko's intro ;D


Mirko's Intro? *GASP* you recast Soup?!



He decided not to communicate with me and blow me off, so i replaced him. The MEP will be released today as a decent quality mp4, and later i will add a higher quality version.

I keep watching the project file :ying:
its awesome
Image
Image
User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Location: orlando
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby mirkosp » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Uploading now, had to try to make something in 2 hours or so, hopefully it's fine. >_<
Image
User avatar
mirkosp
MODkip
 
Joined: 24 Apr 2006
Location: Gallarate (VA), Italy
Status: (」・ワ・)」(⊃・ワ・)⊃

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Mkid » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Dar wrote:
Pro_Pain wrote:
Dar wrote:Entire MEP and all transitions are completed except from mirko's intro ;D


Mirko's Intro? *GASP* you recast Soup?!



He decided not to communicate with me and blow me off, so i replaced him. The MEP will be released today as a decent quality mp4, and later i will add a higher quality version.

I keep watching the project file :ying:
its awesome

Shouldnt you WAIT, for the best quality, because im telling you now it'll be worth it :up:
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Dar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:37 pm

NEW PLAN:

I am putting the lagarith on my flash drive and making a higher quality MP4 from my dads house.

IT WILL BE OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Image
User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Location: orlando
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Mkid » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Dar wrote:NEW PLAN:

I am putting the lagarith on my flash drive and making a higher quality MP4 from my dads house.

IT WILL BE OUT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!


you took my advice :ying:
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Dar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:39 pm

YAYY MIRKO I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :3 :3 :3 :3


RENDERING LAGARITH XD
Image
Image
User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Location: orlando
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Dar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Lagarith rendered, creating MEP lagarith...


Logging off, will be back to release the MEP tonight!
Image
Image
User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Location: orlando
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Sweet. :up:

Although now I'm worried because I haven't seen a compiled beta. O_o

/waits patiently
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Mkid » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Code wrote:Sweet. :up:

Although now I'm worried because I haven't seen a compiled beta. O_o

/waits patiently


You don't have to worry about my track :up: (epic Win)
Image
User avatar
Mkid
Im on the case
 
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Location: A Farm in New York
Status: No more mutants.

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby CodeZTM » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:05 pm

I already saw your track when you sent it to me to lagarith it up. :up:
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Enigma » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm

>_< I lose my net for a day and this happens \cries
User avatar
Enigma
That jolly ol' bastid
 
Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Location: California
Status: Free

Re: Thursday MEP [Release Date - Nov. 13]

Postby Dar » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:29 pm

UPDATE:

I HAVE THE LAGARITH ON MY FLASH DRIVE AND IM GOING TO DRIVE TO MY DADS HOUSE D:

LETS HOPE THAT I DONT DIE D: D: D: D: *knock on wood*


(PS: The MEP looks great :ying: )
Image
Image
User avatar
Dar
yuri addict
 
Joined: 30 Jan 2008
Location: orlando
Status: NEEDS MOAR YURI

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests