CascadaThon (Updates on Page 4)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Re: CascadaThon (Vax is Artsy)

Post by TwilightChrono » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Haha. Well. I'll give it a listen then.

I just got back home from my vacation in Bossier City, Louisiana.

Was cool. I got pics and videos of the trip if anyone in the project is curious about my out of state antics XD
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:06 pm

....I have some bad news. My external harddrive died on me today with all my Cascadathon stuff in it. <<

If people still want me on the protect, I can rerip everything again, but if people don't want to wait that long, I'll understand too.

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Post by LittleAtari » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:....I have some bad news. My external harddrive died on me today with all my Cascadathon stuff in it. <<

If people still want me on the protect, I can rerip everything again, but if people don't want to wait that long, I'll understand too.
How long do you need to remake the tracks?

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:10 pm

-Atari- wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:....I have some bad news. My external harddrive died on me today with all my Cascadathon stuff in it. <<

I can edit pretty fast, since I can look at the betas I have on my laptop and know which scenes I need (My uncanny ability to know where the exact scenes are). Reripping them is also fast due to my external dvd ripper. The only problem is that I'm in school and midterms are coming up.... <<

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Post by LittleAtari » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
-Atari- wrote:

I can edit pretty fast, since I can look at the betas I have on my laptop and know which scenes I need (My uncanny ability to know where the exact scenes are). Reripping them is also fast due to my external dvd ripper. The only problem is that I'm in school and midterms are coming up.... <<
You're still in this.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:26 pm

-Atari- wrote:
You're still in this.
Thanks.

I'll start reripping the footage again this weekend. This time I'll put the files on my comp.

Note to self, never buy another My Book 1TB external harddrive. << After it died, I researched....it aint the best brand out there.

LittleAtari
Call Me Moneybagz
Org Profile

Post by LittleAtari » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
-Atari- wrote:
You're still in this.
Thanks.

I'll start reripping the footage again this weekend. This time I'll put the files on my comp.

Note to self, never buy another My Book 1TB external harddrive. << After it died, I researched....it aint the best brand out there.
I love western digital My Books. It must've been the model you got or something.

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:46 pm

-Atari- wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:
-Atari- wrote:
You're still in this.
Thanks.

I love western digital My Books. It must've been the model you got or something.
Yeah it was the model I got. I got the Home Edition. Alot of the reviewers said the World Edition was better. So I'll save up and get that one instead.
They also said the other lower GB models were better too, which I have. I have a 300 GB one (all full) and a 640 GB one and they've been alive forever.

TwilightChrono
Org Profile

Post by TwilightChrono » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:25 am

Hope you get your hard-drive fixed.

I must now ask for a progress report. I am aware of Kazemon15's problem, but I would like to know the status of everyone else if possible.
Premiering At Another Anime Con 2012

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:00 am

TwilightChrono wrote:Hope you get your hard-drive fixed.

I must now ask for a progress report. I am aware of Kazemon15's problem, but I would like to know the status of everyone else if possible.
LittleAtari wrote:alright, I just havent been keeping the updates public like I usually do. So here we go:
I got betas from:
Kazemon15
Kitsuner
Nya-Chan
Pas

Kazemon15 is remastering her Everytime We touch track for better quality. I've seen screen shots, it looks pretty.

Kitsuner has taken the open track \o/ so we're full again

Pas got the basic character design and concept done on his track

I shortened the How Do You Do track that was open. I basically took out the instrumental and made it all lyrics. I did it because I wanted a better transition between kit and Hagaren's track. Also, hopefully this makes the track a little easier to edit, since it is a cursed track.

I've got a lot of full betas from people, so I think i'm at the point where I need to wack people over the head and tell them to just finish up their stuff and send me their lossless.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”