Kamelot MEP reborn (let's do this shit right)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Re: Kamelot MEP reborn (let's do this shit right)

Post by Autraya » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 am

well there was still some good to come out of it.. maybe... depending on how my vid goes in the next hour hehe
new banzors in the making :p

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:48 pm

So this is dead dead dead...? :(

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 am

I'd have to make a new mix if it were revived... The old one is unrecoverable. Which means everyone who has edited would have to resync or start over anyway. Sorry kaze, really. Feel free to full version your track if you really liked it.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Kazemon15
Org Profile

Post by Kazemon15 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:I'd have to make a new mix if it were revived... The old one is unrecoverable. Which means everyone who has edited would have to resync or start over anyway. Sorry kaze, really. Feel free to full version your track if you really liked it.

Well if you do make a new mix, I'll check it out. I was gonna reedit the whole thing anyway due to the loss of my footage. Maybe I'll pick a different anime source if the songs are different.

NightHawk
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:54 am

Almost all of the tracks (WAV's) are on my hosting. 2nd song was never uploaded though, I forget why.

It's pretty much just piecing most of them together.

But it's up to you guys.

EDIT - Er...nvm I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. lmao

K making a little more sense. I'm just missing the beginning and end...Serenade and When The Lights Are Down.
ImageImage
ImageImage

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:41 am

The problem is that I need the original timeline from the project file and that's unrecoverable. Otherwise I'd be placing tracks on the timeline blind pretty much.

Seriously, it's either new mix or no mix if you guys still want this to happen. IF we do want to continue this, I'd rather keep it small with only a few interested ppl, 3-5 collab.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

NightHawk
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 am

Fair enough, man.

I still want to do Chrno Crusade to Forever someday, whether it's for this MEP or a full vid, with the latter being far less likely. I just have to stop being a lazy fuck.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”