Welcome to the End (..Again)

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Valcidious » Sat May 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Image
Coordination & Mix: xblaze9
Mix Help From: Quazza
Banner Made By: Rrezz
_____________________________________________________________________________
Information: Celldweller is a Detroit, United States based one-man band that was created by Klayton (formerly created music as the 90's project Circle of Dust), who writes all of the music and performs the majority of vocals and instruments on studio recordings. The band's sound can be described as electronic rock that incorporates elements from rock, nu metal, techno, and electronica. (Taken from Wikipedia)

Theme: Just try to get as dark/futuristic/digital as you can.

Le-Mix:
Final Mix - WAV
Final Mix - 320bit MP3


Specz:
-Framerate - 23.976
-Framesize - 848x480
-No subtitles or logos
-Deinterlace your footage
-DVD or RAW footage only
-No Hentai/Porn
-No blank spots in your track (No Unedited Spots)
-No Naruto, Bleach, or FLCL
-Anime can only be used once
-Do not mess with the audio (Don't cut it, increese/decrease the volume, etc)
_____________________________________________________________________________
Le-Good Shit


Track: #1 Intro
Anime: -Unknown-
Editor: Quazza
Time: :00 - :28

Track: #2 Switchback (Drop's Remix)
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: :28 - 1:03
Side Note: If you take track 2, you'll need to edit 7 or 8 seconds out of Cell #1 for it to transition correctly.


Track: #3 Afraid This Time
Anime: Kara no Kyōkai
Editor: AaronAMV
Time: 1:03 - 1:29

Track: #4 Birthright
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 1:29 - 2:55

Track: #5 Shapeshifter
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 2:55 - 4:09

Track: #6 The Stars Of Orion
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 4:09 - 5:03

Track: #7 Unlikely
Anime:
Editor: DaikashiSan
Time: 5:03 - 5:29

Track: #8 Stay With Me
Anime:
Editor: Luke0zZz
Time: 5:29 - 6:13

Track: #9 Own Little World
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 6:13 - 6:59

Track: #10 Symbiont
Anime: -Unknown-
Editor: Shinnie
Time: 6:59 - 8:18

Track: #11 Frozen
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 8:18 - 8:42

Track: #12 Under My Feet
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 8:42 - 9:52

Track: #13 Sorry To Say
Anime: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - Complete
Editor: Nira
Time: 9:52 - 10:51

Track: #14 Tragedy
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 10:51 - 11:59

Track: #15 One Good Reason
Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Editor: AeoXMaster
Time: 11:59 - 13:01

Track: #16 The Last Firstborn
Anime: Ergo Proxy
Editor: Rrezz
Time: 13:01 - 14:05

Track: #17 Fadeaway
Anime:
Editor: -FREE=
Time: 14:05 - End

Deadlines


Finals
-Betas: Any codec
-Finals: Lagarith Lossless or Huffy with Uncompressed/PCM audio

Important
You must send a beta to me before I mark you down for a track, I would prefer if you made a beta WITH the track you want to take.
_____________________________________________________________________________

Contact:
AIM: xblaze09x
MSN: xblaze9@hotmail.com
Email: xblaze9@hotmail.com
PM: C'mon now you can't be that stupid x]
_____________________________________________________________________________

Notes: Look, I've re-opened with another thread because the other one is getting too out of hand. And plus I want to make this sort of a revision, I've kicked everyone out who I haven't seen beta's from in a while or I've deemed unworthy, if you feel like you should be put back in the MEP, then please contact me and try to prove me wrong, it's been over a year and my standards have risen greatly since I first started. Sorry guys.


Banners:
-Image
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=94498&start=0][img]http://i39.tinypic.com/10f2ow9.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by Valcidious on Thu May 28, 2009 10:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Valcidious
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby LoLoka » Sun May 24, 2009 1:05 am

k then
so u can sign me in with the track Tragedy
^^
Image

Image
User avatar
LoLoka
 
Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Location: New Delhi, India (Only for short time, I'm chilean)
Status: Eating books

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby LoLoka » Sun May 24, 2009 1:06 am

about the anime///dunno yet..but i-ll let u know once i know ^^
Image

Image
User avatar
LoLoka
 
Joined: 19 Nov 2008
Location: New Delhi, India (Only for short time, I'm chilean)
Status: Eating books

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby AaronAMV » Sun May 24, 2009 1:21 am

LoLoka wrote:about the anime///dunno yet..but i-ll let u know once i know ^^

There's an edit button on the MEP forum for a reason? :?

Mark me down for Afraid This Time, I'll try to find some inspiration. As for anime... Kara no Kyoukai... Maybe
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Vivaldi » Sun May 24, 2009 6:47 am

How does Track: #8 already have an editor? ~meh~, I'm probably too busy to take a track now anyway.

Edit:

Can tracks be contested?
Image
Image
<Kenzichu> HAHAHA!!
<Kenzichu> everyone died!
User avatar
Vivaldi
Polemic Apologist
 
Joined: 29 Sep 2007
Location: Petting mah cat..

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Valcidious » Sun May 24, 2009 7:34 am

LoLoka wrote:k then
so u can sign me in with the track Tragedy
^^


AaronAMV wrote:
LoLoka wrote:about the anime///dunno yet..but i-ll let u know once i know ^^

There's an edit button on the MEP forum for a reason? :?

Mark me down for Afraid This Time, I'll try to find some inspiration. As for anime... Kara no Kyoukai... Maybe


It says in the thread that I need to see betas before I mark you guys down.







Vivaldi wrote:How does Track: #8 already have an editor? ~meh~, I'm probably too busy to take a track now anyway.

Edit:

Can tracks be contested?


Yes it does, And yes, yes they can.
Image
User avatar
Valcidious
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Inan » Sun May 24, 2009 3:39 pm

i think i might want to try out for tragedy, uhm ill try to send in a beta for you
User avatar
Inan
 
Joined: 03 Dec 2007
Location: In ur fridge, Eating ur foodz
Status: bored

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sun May 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Can I have Track 9 again, please? I'd hate to see my beta go to waste....

Also, Kazemon15 wants tracks 2 and 4.
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby LittleAtari » Sun May 24, 2009 6:59 pm

[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:Track: #14 Tragedy
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 10:51 - 11:59

You dont drop me. I drop myself. :evil:
User avatar
LittleAtari
 
Joined: 22 May 2005

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Valcidious » Sun May 24, 2009 7:53 pm

LittleAtari wrote:
[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:Track: #14 Tragedy
Anime:
Editor: -FREE-
Time: 10:51 - 11:59

You dont drop me. I drop myself. :evil:


That...works?
Image
User avatar
Valcidious
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby AaronAMV » Sun May 24, 2009 8:23 pm

blazy... i wanted to PM you, but the name 'C'mon now you can't be that stupid x]' doesn't exist. what do i do? :x
Image
User avatar
AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
 
Joined: 22 Jan 2008
Location: (◔ ◡ ◔ )
Status: (◔ ◡ ◔ )

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Valcidious » Sun May 24, 2009 8:26 pm

AaronAMV wrote:blazy... i wanted to PM you, but the name 'C'mon now you can't be that stupid x]' doesn't exist. what do i do? :x


You pray to God that I don't pimpslap you O:


Hagaren Viper wrote:Can I have Track 9 again, please? I'd hate to see my beta go to waste....

Also, Kazemon15 wants tracks 2 and 4.


Like I said, you guys have to earn your tracks back.
Image
User avatar
Valcidious
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sun May 24, 2009 8:40 pm

[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:Like I said, you guys have to earn your tracks back.


"Earn" them? So the hours we already put on our tracks doesn't qualify as "earning" them? We both made perfectly fine tracks, there is absolutely no reason to drop us, much less EVERYONE from the MEP just because you feel like it. It doesn't matter if your 'standards have increased' if that's the case, then talk with the people in the original MEP, review their tracks and give them feedback on what you want to see. You've just wasted everyone who was working on this MEP's time, and you obviously could care less. That just isn't professional at all.

Also, keep in mind that while your standards may have increased, the majority of our skills have also increased as well.
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
 
Joined: 19 Aug 2005
Location: I dont wanna edit
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby -Frozen|Denial- » Sun May 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:Like I said, you guys have to earn your tracks back.


"Earn" them? So the hours we already put on our tracks doesn't qualify as "earning" them? We both made perfectly fine tracks, there is absolutely no reason to drop us, much less EVERYONE from the MEP just because you feel like it. It doesn't matter if your 'standards have increased' if that's the case, then talk with the people in the original MEP, review their tracks and give them feedback on what you want to see. You've just wasted everyone who was working on this MEP's time, and you obviously could care less. That just isn't professional at all.

Also, keep in mind that while your standards may have increased, the majority of our skills have also increased as well.

:up:
User avatar
-Frozen|Denial-
 
Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Location: Celebrating my 5th year of Editing.
Status: You give gay a whole new meaning.

Re: Welcome to the End (..Again)

Postby Valcidious » Sun May 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:
[ AscendedFlame ] wrote:Like I said, you guys have to earn your tracks back.


"Earn" them? So the hours we already put on our tracks doesn't qualify as "earning" them? We both made perfectly fine tracks, there is absolutely no reason to drop us, much less EVERYONE from the MEP just because you feel like it. It doesn't matter if your 'standards have increased' if that's the case, then talk with the people in the original MEP, review their tracks and give them feedback on what you want to see. You've just wasted everyone who was working on this MEP's time, and you obviously could care less. That just isn't professional at all.

Also, keep in mind that while your standards may have increased, the majority of our skills have also increased as well.


I've kept that in mind. But if that's the case then there should be no problem with you retaking the tracks you want, it's as simple as that. Even if you DIDN'T get kicked out I would have required most everyone to redo their tracks entirely anyway, so yes, I did completely waste your time. OR you can think about it as a learning experience, None of you would have edited to the track you chose before if you didn't like the song anyway. You all did take something away from this, a chance to improve your editing even if it was in the slightest bit, even if you did get kicked out.
Image
User avatar
Valcidious
 
Joined: 09 Aug 2006
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Next

Return to Multi-Editor Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests