Worship At Full Volume: WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
User avatar
Hagaren Viper
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 pm
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever
Location: I dont wanna edit
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:is the editor and anime info still correct on the first page?

That's what I'm going on.

Yep, it's all correct.
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
pyrolord
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:32 pm
Location: Des Moines, Ia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:17 am

Good news, I now have After Effects, the bad news is that I don't quite know how to use it.
Image

User avatar
Osakaisthebomb
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:05 pm
Status: 16 kib limit is a crime.
Location: Florence,Alabama
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Well I was able to finish the credits Saturday night and save it to my flash drive before leaving Sunday.

The thing is that the auido was a tad longer that it needed to be and I had attempted to fix it while it was in after effects. So you can kinda hear a slight mess up in the audio. In trying to fix it in another editor, my usual problem of the video playing faster that is should and therefore being out of sync occurred (must have set the FPS wrong in after effects).
Maybe that slight audio glitch won't be too noticeable.

I set up the credits like so:
Tracks 1 & 13
editor - Pyrolord
anime -Tales of Symphonia:
The Animation
&
Tsubasa Chronicle


I didn't add the song and artist since that would jumble up the credits and such (after seeing the credits you'll see why).
After the last credit the music plays on for about 42 seconds. I did that so viper or pyro could add things like a song list, thank yous, or anything else they needed. The beginning of the video has about 11 seconds of music so a transition between the last track and credits can be made.

I'm uploading the credits now and will be sending it to Viper. Hopefully it turned out good. (It looked good on my mom's computer, but something on my computer prevents it from playing entirely).
Image
Image

User avatar
Hagaren Viper
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 pm
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever
Location: I dont wanna edit
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Hagaren Viper » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:Tracks 1 & 13
editor - Pyrolord
anime -Tales of Symphonia:
The Animation
&
Tsubasa Chronicle


I hope you didn't put it quite like that, because that's Pyrolord's name and tracks and Kazemon15's anime choice ^^;

But I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with!
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
OropherZero
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:48 pm
Location: Australia
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby OropherZero » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:56 am

I haven't forgotten about this =O

User avatar
pyrolord
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:32 pm
Location: Des Moines, Ia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:53 am

Osakaisthebomb wrote:Well I was able to finish the credits Saturday night and save it to my flash drive before leaving Sunday.

The thing is that the auido was a tad longer that it needed to be and I had attempted to fix it while it was in after effects. So you can kinda hear a slight mess up in the audio. In trying to fix it in another editor, my usual problem of the video playing faster that is should and therefore being out of sync occurred (must have set the FPS wrong in after effects).
Maybe that slight audio glitch won't be too noticeable.

I set up the credits like so:
Tracks 1 & 13
editor - Pyrolord
anime -Tales of Symphonia:
The Animation
&
Tsubasa Chronicle


I didn't add the song and artist since that would jumble up the credits and such (after seeing the credits you'll see why).
After the last credit the music plays on for about 42 seconds. I did that so viper or pyro could add things like a song list, thank yous, or anything else they needed. The beginning of the video has about 11 seconds of music so a transition between the last track and credits can be made.

I'm uploading the credits now and will be sending it to Viper. Hopefully it turned out good. (It looked good on my mom's computer, but something on my computer prevents it from playing entirely).


Can you send me the end credits Viper?
Image

User avatar
Hagaren Viper
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 pm
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever
Location: I dont wanna edit
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Hagaren Viper » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Sent Pyro the credits, and sent a review of them back to Osaka. I approve of these credits. XD
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
pyrolord
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:32 pm
Location: Des Moines, Ia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:31 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:Sent Pyro the credits, and sent a review of them back to Osaka. I approve of these credits. XD


I concur.

Now on a more serious note. I still have not received character clips from the following people.

AaronAMV - Munto
Code - Lelouch (Code Geass)
LeapofFate - Kira (Death Note)
OropherZero - ?????

Someone is going to have to get me a clip for Code, I don't expect him to return to us anytime soon. Oropher is still working on his clip so I won't give him much grief. The other two, I would like the clip asap.
Image

User avatar
Momoko17
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:28 pm
Location: Saint Paul, MN / San Francisco, CA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Momoko17 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 am

Hey guys,

So I'm having some major exporting issues and I was wondering if anyone could help me out or point me in the direction of someone who would know. I've literally been spending hours and hours trying to get this to work and have asked just about everyone I know what to do, but it's been ridiculously buggy.

I edited both clips on my Mac with Final Cut Pro and now I'm trying to get the video to export in a format that will play nice with my PC to convert it to Lags. I've searched hard and haven't been able to find a way to convert it to Lags on a Mac. The problem with Final Cut is that it exports everything as Quicktime, regardless of the extension or parameters.

I downloaded this program for my Mac called the Avidemux, which is supposed to be close to a Mac version of VirtualDubMod. I used this to get the correct video size and deinterlace, but the only way it would export lossless was in Huffyyuv. I tried all the other formats and they looked terrible. When I brought that file then over to my PC in VirtualDubMod, it rejected the file. I even tried to get a Lags file with running it through Pinnacle Studio, but it looked unacceptably bad.

Anyone have any ideas about what I should do? The clips are done and I really want to get them in, but I keep getting a file that looks awful or doesn't work at all or has been encoded so many times it starts looking like a fourth-gen VHS fansub.

Thanks!!
-Momo

User avatar
LivingFlame
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 4:41 pm
Location: Closer than you think...
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby LivingFlame » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, I have nothing to do with this project; I just dropped in to see how it was coming along. But, to try and solve your problem, export your video as Quicktime and try to open it in VirtualDubMod (via AviSynth) with the QTSource plugin for AviSynth. (Download it and stick it in AviSynth's plugin folder.) They say it's still buggy, but it's worked fine for me in the past.

Alternatively, you could try the Sheer codec. It's hellishly expensive unless you're a student, but they have free trials that you can put on your Mac and a free Reader that you can just toss on your PC.

Oh, and I hope this project goes well. Seems interesting. (Probably because I like the music. :P )
... yea ...

User avatar
pyrolord
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:32 pm
Location: Des Moines, Ia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 pm

I am extremely swamped right now, hopefully here in two or three weeks when classes are done I can actually concentrate on finishing the credits. In the mean time, send me you representatives.
Image

User avatar
Hagaren Viper
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:51 pm
Status: Just wanna play Persona 4Ever
Location: I dont wanna edit
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Hagaren Viper » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Bump to say we're not dead. This week has been extremely busy for me, so I'm sorry for the lack of postage. Has anyone made any progress with their tracks/op/whatnot?
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Bump to say we're not dead. This week has been extremely busy for me, so I'm sorry for the lack of postage. Has anyone made any progress with their tracks/op/whatnot?



Yeah, I sent in my finals a few months ago, does that count? =P
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image

User avatar
OropherZero
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:48 pm
Location: Australia
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby OropherZero » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:44 am

well the episodes I were waiting to get blu ray ripped are out now so im back on track =)

User avatar
pyrolord
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:32 pm
Location: Des Moines, Ia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Postby pyrolord » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:19 pm

I have also been swamped, going into finals this week so it will be at least another week before I can even look at this project again.
Image


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests