Worship At Full Volume: WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - One Track Open!

Postby pyrolord » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 pm

This sad folks, I have only heard from two people since making my request for a five second clip for the opening credits. I can't really do the credits till I have those clips.
pyrolord

Postby Hagaren Viper » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:50 pm

I've talked to Momoko and Kaz about their clips, so I'd assume they will have theirs in soonish. Come to think of it, Code isn't gonan be sending us any clips anytime soon, is he? I guess one of us would have to choose for him...hmm, I'm pretty sure he liked Persona 3...if nobody can think of anything better for him, then I can send a P3 clip for ya.

Also, can you tell me who the other person is who sent their clip so I can update the list?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:I've talked to Momoko and Kaz about their clips, so I'd assume they will have theirs in soonish. Come to think of it, Code isn't gonan be sending us any clips anytime soon, is he? I guess one of us would have to choose for him...hmm, I'm pretty sure he liked Persona 3...if nobody can think of anything better for him, then I can send a P3 clip for ya.

Also, can you tell me who the other person is who sent their clip so I can update the list?

I'll send in my clip soon.

About Code, didnt he want the MC from Code Geass? I have the dvd rip of the opening, so maybe I can look there.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Kazemon15

Postby Osakaisthebomb » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Code wanted lelouch from Code Geass
Osakaisthebomb

Postby pyrolord » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:07 am

Well Hagarin, you are the only one who has sent me a clip so far, Momoko sent me a message on facebook telling me that you had contacted her. Which is a good thing, I don't have FFX2. Also, the original WAFV thread has the list of characters, I technically have my clip of Tasuki already. I just want to see if I can find a better clip.

Plus, we really need someone to take that last track, i technically can't do the credits till that is at least started on. Someone needs to join up or someone already on board can do it, it doesn't matter, as long as the track is done and done well.
pyrolord

Postby OropherZero » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 am

I'm currently editting the last track using Toaru Majutsu no Index. But since I dropped out of this MEP ages ago you shouldn't consider putting me back on until I have a full beta to prove myself which I'll see if I can get done by Friday. (I dropped out before because I couldn't get the sleepwalking song idea working, whereas this one sees to be a lot easier). Unless you have someone else doing the track right now?
OropherZero

Postby Hagaren Viper » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Nope, if you can pull off a good beta, it's all yours. I look forward to it!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby pyrolord » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:52 pm

OropherZero wrote:I'm currently editting the last track using Toaru Majutsu no Index. But since I dropped out of this MEP ages ago you shouldn't consider putting me back on until I have a full beta to prove myself which I'll see if I can get done by Friday. (I dropped out before because I couldn't get the sleepwalking song idea working, whereas this one sees to be a lot easier). Unless you have someone else doing the track right now?

*squee* I think I may cry.

Hagarin, I like your clip, it is a good intro piece, but can you find something that doesn't have him talking? Lip flap as it is called, is really looked down upon in the AMV community. Of course if you want to keep that, i can make it work. I managed to make his stomp sync up with the music.
pyrolord

Postby Kazemon15 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Hmm Pyrolord, how's my clip? Good? Bad?
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
Kazemon15

Postby pyrolord » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:59 am

Kazemon15 wrote:Hmm Pyrolord, how's my clip? Good? Bad?

Perfect, Still trying to figure what she is saying, but otherwise it is a perfect intro piece, the main thing is that the opening credits are serious and I don't want any clips that will make someone laugh, at least not on purpose.

Also, are we still needing someone with After Effects? Momoko messaged me on Facebook and told me that she is actually in an After Effects class (she is going to college to be an editor,) and was hoping to use the project for a class project. Do we still need After Effects?
pyrolord

Postby Hagaren Viper » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:02 am

pyrolord wrote:Also, are we still needing someone with After Effects? Momoko messaged me on Facebook and told me that she is actually in an After Effects class (she is going to college to be an editor,) and was hoping to use the project for a class project. Do we still need After Effects?

Mmm, if she wants to do the credits, maybe.

And I know the clip I sent was really lip-syncy, but I'd really like to use that one. Sorry if it's kinda inconvenient ^^;
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Postby pyrolord » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:17 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:
pyrolord wrote:Also, are we still needing someone with After Effects? Momoko messaged me on Facebook and told me that she is actually in an After Effects class (she is going to college to be an editor,) and was hoping to use the project for a class project. Do we still need After Effects?

Mmm, if she wants to do the credits, maybe.

And I know the clip I sent was really lip-syncy, but I'd really like to use that one. Sorry if it's kinda inconvenient ^^;

It's no big, maybe I can sync up the text to his lip movement. He does look angry though. I can make it work. Also, will someone be able to send me a clip for Code and the others who don't seem to check the thread? If Oropher takes the clip then I will definitely be down to very little time for editing, homework, work at the theater, rehearsals, and my regular job that I work at.

Also, I already have Osaka in the opening credits, after all, this project wouldn't have even come to this point without Osaka launching it.
pyrolord

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:15 am

pyrolord wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:Hmm Pyrolord, how's my clip? Good? Bad?

Perfect, Still trying to figure what she is saying, but otherwise it is a perfect intro piece, the main thing is that the opening credits are serious and I don't want any clips that will make someone laugh, at least not on purpose.

lol she's saying her Japanese name, "Fairymon" .....her English name is "Kazemon" :) (hench, my username. XD)
Kazemon15

Postby OropherZero » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:41 am

okay, this is NOT a beta. Still plenty of work + extra synch to do. Just need to find out if its too violent, before I get really obsessive with the editting, or not in the spirit of the MEP, since I remember there being discussion about that earlier on.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1n1yjk

Fast song is fast =/
OropherZero

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:16 pm

OropherZero wrote:okay, this is NOT a beta. Still plenty of work + extra synch to do. Just need to find out if its too violent, before I get really obsessive with the editting, or not in the spirit of the MEP, since I remember there being discussion about that earlier on.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1n1yjk

Fast song is fast =/

It doesnt look too violent to me, but let's see what Hagaren has to say. Though, if I recall correctly, the theme should be kind of "broken" or something, right?
Kazemon15

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects