Worship At Full Volume: WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Re: Worship At Full Volume MEP - Oh by the way, we're full~

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:is the editor and anime info still correct on the first page?

That's what I'm going on.
Yep, it's all correct.

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:17 am

Good news, I now have After Effects, the bad news is that I don't quite know how to use it.

Osakaisthebomb
Org Profile

Post by Osakaisthebomb » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Well I was able to finish the credits Saturday night and save it to my flash drive before leaving Sunday.

The thing is that the auido was a tad longer that it needed to be and I had attempted to fix it while it was in after effects. So you can kinda hear a slight mess up in the audio. In trying to fix it in another editor, my usual problem of the video playing faster that is should and therefore being out of sync occurred (must have set the FPS wrong in after effects).
Maybe that slight audio glitch won't be too noticeable.

I set up the credits like so:
Tracks 1 & 13
editor - Pyrolord
anime -Tales of Symphonia:
The Animation
&
Tsubasa Chronicle
I didn't add the song and artist since that would jumble up the credits and such (after seeing the credits you'll see why).
After the last credit the music plays on for about 42 seconds. I did that so viper or pyro could add things like a song list, thank yous, or anything else they needed. The beginning of the video has about 11 seconds of music so a transition between the last track and credits can be made.

I'm uploading the credits now and will be sending it to Viper. Hopefully it turned out good. (It looked good on my mom's computer, but something on my computer prevents it from playing entirely).

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Osakaisthebomb wrote:Tracks 1 & 13
editor - Pyrolord
The Animation
&
Tsubasa Chronicle
I hope you didn't put it quite like that, because that's Pyrolord's name and tracks and Kazemon15's anime choice ^^;

But I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with!

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:56 am

I haven't forgotten about this =O

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:53 am

Osakaisthebomb wrote:Well I was able to finish the credits Saturday night and save it to my flash drive before leaving Sunday.

The thing is that the auido was a tad longer that it needed to be and I had attempted to fix it while it was in after effects. So you can kinda hear a slight mess up in the audio. In trying to fix it in another editor, my usual problem of the video playing faster that is should and therefore being out of sync occurred (must have set the FPS wrong in after effects).
Maybe that slight audio glitch won't be too noticeable.

I set up the credits like so:
Tracks 1 & 13
editor - Pyrolord
The Animation
&
Tsubasa Chronicle
I didn't add the song and artist since that would jumble up the credits and such (after seeing the credits you'll see why).
After the last credit the music plays on for about 42 seconds. I did that so viper or pyro could add things like a song list, thank yous, or anything else they needed. The beginning of the video has about 11 seconds of music so a transition between the last track and credits can be made.

I'm uploading the credits now and will be sending it to Viper. Hopefully it turned out good. (It looked good on my mom's computer, but something on my computer prevents it from playing entirely).
Can you send me the end credits Viper?

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Sent Pyro the credits, and sent a review of them back to Osaka. I approve of these credits. XD

pyrolord
Org Profile

Post by pyrolord » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:31 am

Hagaren Viper wrote:Sent Pyro the credits, and sent a review of them back to Osaka. I approve of these credits. XD
I concur.

Now on a more serious note. I still have not received character clips from the following people.

AaronAMV - Munto
Code - Lelouch (Code Geass)
LeapofFate - Kira (Death Note)
OropherZero - ?????

Someone is going to have to get me a clip for Code, I don't expect him to return to us anytime soon. Oropher is still working on his clip so I won't give him much grief. The other two, I would like the clip asap.

Momoko17
Org Profile

Post by Momoko17 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:25 am

Hey guys,

So I'm having some major exporting issues and I was wondering if anyone could help me out or point me in the direction of someone who would know. I've literally been spending hours and hours trying to get this to work and have asked just about everyone I know what to do, but it's been ridiculously buggy.

I edited both clips on my Mac with Final Cut Pro and now I'm trying to get the video to export in a format that will play nice with my PC to convert it to Lags. I've searched hard and haven't been able to find a way to convert it to Lags on a Mac. The problem with Final Cut is that it exports everything as Quicktime, regardless of the extension or parameters.

I downloaded this program for my Mac called the Avidemux, which is supposed to be close to a Mac version of VirtualDubMod. I used this to get the correct video size and deinterlace, but the only way it would export lossless was in Huffyyuv. I tried all the other formats and they looked terrible. When I brought that file then over to my PC in VirtualDubMod, it rejected the file. I even tried to get a Lags file with running it through Pinnacle Studio, but it looked unacceptably bad.

Anyone have any ideas about what I should do? The clips are done and I really want to get them in, but I keep getting a file that looks awful or doesn't work at all or has been encoded so many times it starts looking like a fourth-gen VHS fansub.

Thanks!!
-Momo

LivingFlame
Org Profile

Post by LivingFlame » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Well, I have nothing to do with this project; I just dropped in to see how it was coming along. But, to try and solve your problem, export your video as Quicktime and try to open it in VirtualDubMod (via AviSynth) with the QTSource plugin for AviSynth. (Download it and stick it in AviSynth's plugin folder.) They say it's still buggy, but it's worked fine for me in the past.

Alternatively, you could try the Sheer codec. It's hellishly expensive unless you're a student, but they have free trials that you can put on your Mac and a free Reader that you can just toss on your PC.

Oh, and I hope this project goes well. Seems interesting. (Probably because I like the music. :P )
... yea ...

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”