Video Game Project 5 Official Updates Thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Dar
yuri addict
Org Profile

Re: Video Game Project 5 Official Updates Thread

Post by Dar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:39 am

Anyone is free to join the project at anytime during this point, so if you have an idea, let me know. Final deadline for videos is still August 31.

Ok, thats over a month left first off. And if youre closing it off you should change that.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:20 pm

darfurnub wrote:
Anyone is free to join the project at anytime during this point, so if you have an idea, let me know. Final deadline for videos is still August 31.

Ok, thats over a month left first off. And if youre closing it off you should change that.
Fixed. :?
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Hey everyone, we're about one month away from the final VG5 deadline!

The project is looking absolutely fantastic so far and it may be one of the best yet, but it can be even better with your completed videos. It looks like we're definitely going to go over the 1 hour time limit, but it's a good thing that MCWagner will allow more time for the AWA showing.

Because we are so close to the initial 1 hour time limit at this point, late videos will not be accepted past August 31. If you cannot finish in time, then contact me and I may be able to put your video as an extra on the dvd.

There will be another progress check on August 15 and the final one on August 31.

Don't miss out on your chance to participate in one of the best VG Projects yet!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:05 am

Hey everyone, we have about two weeks left until the absolute final VG5 deadline!

There hasn't been too many changes since the last progress check, but the final deadline is coming in fast, so this is another reminder. If you don't have the ftp info to upload your final MPEG2 or betas, then contact me now.

Really looking forward to compiling the final project soon. Good luck to all the editors!

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:10 am

Castor Troy wrote:Remember to check the official VG5 site for more detail information about the project.
http://www.vg-projects.com/vg5/
Is this list up to date?

Good luck everyone!
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:45 am

Cenit wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:Remember to check the official VG5 site for more detail information about the project.
http://www.vg-projects.com/vg5/
Is this list up to date?

Good luck everyone!
For the most part, but there's alot of stuff that I haven't put on there since I like to surprise people.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm sad i didn't get my stuff done :(

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:I'm sad i didn't get my stuff done :(
But you did submit some great stuff!

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

*shhhhhhh*

>.>

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:32 am

Hey everyone, just reminding you guys that final VG5 videos are due a week from today on Monday, August 31.

At this point if you have not started or just feel that you will not be able to finish a video, then please let me know so I can remove you from the project page.

I also have some bad news as well.

Due to some scheduling conflicts, I may have to reduce the project down to one hour for the AWA showing this September. I was originally told that we would be able to go over an hour, but it looks like some events may be filling the schedule and now I may only get a one hour timeslot on Sept 18, the Friday night of the convention.

If you already have a considerable amount done on your video, then try to finish ASAP for the Aug 31 deadline. If you have a considerable amount done, but aren't able to finish in time, you will not be able to make the AWA showing. However, you will be getting a new deadline for the mp4 downloable release this fall and the DVD in December. I still plan on getting the project shown at other conventions, so the new deadline for late videos will probably be in early October.

Regardless, even if people get videos done by the August 31 deadline, I will have to make cuts to reach one hour. I will most likely be giving priority to people who are attending AWA.

I apologize for this change in events and I am trying to negotiate for the project to be over one hour at AWA. There are no guarantees, but I will inform you guys of any developments. The project is already at 55 minutes without credits and credits will bring it up to 58-59 minutes.

So please let me know if you'll be getting your videos done in time or not. I don't want to send an incomplete project to AWA, but I may have no choice.

Best of luck to all you editors, the project is looking fantastic so far and can get even better with your finished submissions!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”