Post by LeapofFate » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:19 am

I'd like to change my source from Karas to Kara no Kyoukai. |:>

EvaFan
Org Profile

Re: Kamelot MEP (Official Thread)

Post by EvaFan » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:29 am

Thats a pretty interesting anime list guys :up:

|:>
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:17 am

Kazemon15 wrote:So much time, but Im so impatient with editing.... =O I have like 7 seconds up now.
U can send me beta's whenever you guys want. Feel free to ask others in the MEP for opinions on your track after you've uploaded somewhere. I expect everyone to be helpful to everyone else.

Keyword there is helpful. If you think something is wrong with their track say why you think so and offer ideas for fixing it. It's ok if they disagree with you but atleast they now have a third parties opinion.

If you dont have a file host and don't want to use megaupload get me a copy of your beta somehow and I'll upload to our server and PM you link. Just contact me with PM or AIM.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Cross/fade
Type-Moon <3
Org Profile

Post by Cross/fade » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 am

LeapofFate wrote:I'd like to change my source from Karas to Kara no Kyoukai. |:>
You did a good thing. World gonna be a better place now. And Eva did a good thing too picking Tsukihime

Maybe we should have some official beta testers ? Just throwing an idea |:>

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:48 am

Cross/fade wrote:Maybe we should have some official beta testers ? Just throwing an idea |:>
Meh, If anyone lurking the thread wants to be an official beta tester then thats fine with me. Just let me know and I'll update main page so people know who to send beta's to. Other then that lets keep the project between the members if possible.

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:17 am

Eva-Fan wrote:Other then that lets keep the project between the members if possible.
/word

Why would we need any "beta-teasters"? Feedback and Comments from all the actual Editors in this Project worths a lot more imo.

Autraya
Zero Punctuation
Org Profile

Post by Autraya » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:50 pm

i'se happy ta beta test also... if you get a spot on something i like i'll jump in with blassreiter as my animu :mrgreen:
new banzors in the making :p

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Autraya wrote:i'se happy ta beta test also... if you get a spot on something i like i'll jump in with blassreiter as my animu :mrgreen:
I'm down for this. Me and aut can swap ops and ideas for peoples tracks. So If you got a beta or work done and want a brief OP or quick fixes/ideas, just send a link to me or aut. Feel free to ask others in the MEP tho too. But I won't mark you as "Beta Received" unless I've seen it.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:10 pm

Looks like Ghet wins teh race.

Finished his track allready :amv:. If you guys need advice or ideas for your track feel free to swap with him. First deadline still isn't even till april so you still got lots of time to fix/improve.

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:Looks like Ghet wins teh race.

Finished his track allready :amv:. If you guys need advice or ideas for your track feel free to swap with him. First deadline still isn't even till april so you still got lots of time to fix/improve.
BELIEVE IT!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”