Kamelot MEP (Closed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Re: Kamelot MEP (Official Thread)

Post by NS » Sat May 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Good to know, i'll try to start then. It'll be easier for this project because i'm only using one source :o

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun May 10, 2009 6:42 am

All so btw so you people know, I was originally going to call this mep "Kamelot: A Night At the Opera" but I'd rather let you guys have a say in it. So speak up you vile knaves. If you don't like it, then sugguest something but keep the drama theme/type of music in mind.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri May 22, 2009 9:42 am

You people are too quiet. It worries me :| .

If anyone is planning on dropping later on down the road just tell me straight up so I can open the track to the public or ask backups now. I wont be angry unless you freaking do it closer to the deadlines.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Fri May 22, 2009 2:48 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:You people are too quiet. It worries me :| .

If anyone is planning on dropping later on down the road just tell me straight up so I can open the track to the public or ask backups now. I wont be angry unless you freaking do it closer to the deadlines.
speaking of which. i really havent been in an editing mood lately, so if you can find someone to take over my track that would be great.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Fri May 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Still working on my angerfist track but it's getting there, and I feel as though I'll have the track for this cranked out in a weekend once i get that done. I have a very solid idea of what I want to do... so don't worry you'll get something from me eva. you know you can count on me ;)

ShatteredFlame
Org Profile

Post by ShatteredFlame » Fri May 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Full Weekend Badge wrote:

speaking of which. i really havent been in an editing mood lately, so if you can find someone to take over my track that would be great.
Being a backup editor, I don't mind taking it.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat May 23, 2009 1:25 am

ShatteredFlame wrote:
Full Weekend Badge wrote:

Being a backup editor, I don't mind taking it.
Score. Thx for just telling me now ghet, I'm guessing your new name is something from acen but i liked your old one :P. I'll update main post after work.

Anyone else? If not... I'm looking forward to some betas.

Cross/fade, you can send me your final whenever ya want bud. I'm assuming you will eventually want to free up some diskspace. All I need from ya is a lag/huffy/xvid realtime settings/etc... from ya. If your still thinking things out about it then don't bother. Make sure your happy with it before you send it to me since there is plenty of time left. You can also pm others a link to it and ask for ops/advice. Same with other people who have betas. If you need me to host it just let me know and get it to me some how.

Ghet
Org Profile

Post by Ghet » Sat May 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Eva-Fan wrote: Score. Thx for just telling me now ghet, I'm guessing your new name is something from acen but i liked your old one :P. I'll update main post after work.
just a lil joke, ill probably get it changed back soon xP

AaronAMV
eating that e. coli spinach
Org Profile

Post by AaronAMV » Sun May 24, 2009 4:42 pm

can i be a backup editor? O:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sun May 24, 2009 11:08 pm

AaronAMV wrote:can i be a backup editor? O:
Of course.

EDIT: ShatteredFlame, get me what anime your using when you decided. Grab the track from the folder too if you havent yet so you can get an idea of what you want to do with it. It's an instrumental track though.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”