Sum 41 MEP (All Tracks Filled)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
MystykAMV
Org Profile

Re: Sum 41 MEP (All Tracks Filled)

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:45 am

Silk_SK wrote:The movement sync
you mean the sync that I made with AE? or the sync of the clips that were made in vegas? sorry, I don't always understand things easily xD (and sorry if the things I write aren't understandable cuz of my english :'))

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

MystykAMV wrote:
Silk_SK wrote:The movement sync
you mean the sync that I made with AE? or the sync of the clips that were made in vegas? sorry, I don't always understand things easily xD (and sorry if the things I write aren't understandable cuz of my english :'))
Lol the movement sync with AE. I dunno what to call that effect either but just try and make it hit more on rhythm.

NightHawk
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 am

And I strike again. Fuck.

Rewatched all of the betas.

Arashinome: Please upload your final so we can see what you have. I'm really interested in seeing what was changed from your first beta. =3
Eva-Fan: I think your last beta is really solid. Have you made any changes since BETA5?
ExSphere: As I said before I'm pretty sure, your beta is good. Any changes to yours or do you have a Final?
Hagaren Viper: Have you worked on yours at all since your first beta? haha
Kazemon: Gone back to My-HiME yet? LOL
MystykAMV: Wow. Really busy...but so is the song so it's not bad. I really like what you've done. Captured the feeling of the song pretty well. Other than a couple hard cuts feeling too hard (like the one at 0:21 from the guy's face to the building with the white flag), it's looking really good so far. Keep up the awesome job.
Rider: Still good to go with yours.
Silk: I'm sure I said this before but I don't think you understood me. At 0:11 the double doors blast open in the office. Would you be able to time it to where the doors blow up on one of the snare hits of the drum? =D Other than that, I really have no qualms with your final. It looks great. The last part that you finished up is awesome.
NS: I've PM'd you about your beta and our due date. lol
ImageImage
ImageImage

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:36 am

NightHawk wrote:Eva-Fan: I think your last beta is really solid. Have you made any changes since BETA5?
No, I doubt I will unless I get an idea for FX.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

NightHawk
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:18 pm

I'll see if there's anything I can think of, but I do like how it looks right now.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 pm

NightHawk wrote:And I strike again. Fuck.
HE LIVES!!

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:57 pm

NightHawk wrote: Silk: I'm sure I said this before but I don't think you understood me. At 0:11 the double doors blast open in the office. Would you be able to time it to where the doors blow up on one of the snare hits of the drum? =D Other than that, I really have no qualms with your final. It looks great. The last part that you finished up is awesome.
I didn't understand before but once I did I still disagreed. I timed that explosion intentionally and I don't want to move it.

NightHawk
Org Profile

Post by NightHawk » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Silk_SK wrote:I didn't understand before but once I did I still disagreed. I timed that explosion intentionally and I don't want to move it.
Okies.
ImageImage
ImageImage

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:54 am

Silk_SK wrote: Lol the movement sync with AE. I dunno what to call that effect either but just try and make it hit more on rhythm.
so generally, try to make it change it faster? xD lol okay I'll try doing something with it
NightHawk wrote: MystykAMV: Wow. Really busy...but so is the song so it's not bad. I really like what you've done. Captured the feeling of the song pretty well. Other than a couple hard cuts feeling too hard (like the one at 0:21 from the guy's face to the building with the white flag), it's looking really good so far. Keep up the awesome job.
okay xD I'll see what can I do, and thank you, I'm realy happy you think it looks good so far :3 8D even though my part is different from the other parts, the others are kind of drama and action, but mine is soo coloful omg xD

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:20 pm

NightHawk wrote: Hagaren Viper: Have you worked on yours at all since your first beta? haha
Not yet, but after I release my current project I plan to try and finish that off, so I'll be starting on that again soon~

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”