Sum 41 MEP (All Tracks Filled)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
MystykAMV
Org Profile

Re: Sum 41 MEP (All Tracks Filled)

Post by MystykAMV » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 am

do you mean this by frame blending?

if yes what should I do with it? I mean this is probably because the anime is in 23fps but the part is in 29fps so what should I do now? it annoys me as well, but I don't know what to do with it :(

@EvaFan: 0:2 that fade actually is not a fade, because the anime is like that, but I will do something with it, and okay I'll try bluring it somehow, thank you :)

mirkosp
The Absolute Mudman
Org Profile

Post by mirkosp » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:07 am

You have 3 solutions:
  1. Live with the frame blending;
  2. Duplicate frames to get from 23.976 to 29.97 (motion will be jerky in fully animated 23.976 parts);
  3. Increase the speed of your footage so that it would playback at 29.97.
The 3rd solution is probably the best one for amv purposes, but it's up to you what to do. A mix of the 3 might work best.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:04 am

I don't know how you uncheck frame blending in vegas. In premiere you just right click the clip and unselect it cause it blends by default which apparently what vegas does.

Technically as long as every clip you create is 120% speed or higher, motion will be retained and blending will be gone if you unselect frame blending.

And yes that picture you posted is blending.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

SilkAMV
Org Profile

Post by SilkAMV » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Use the highlight box tool to select all the video clips. Then click edit > switches > disable resample. Or the slow way is to right click each individual clip > properties > disable resample. Make sure you do it to every clip you put on the timeline.

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:27 am

Silk_SK wrote:Use the highlight box tool to select all the video clips. Then click edit > switches > disable resample. Or the slow way is to right click each individual clip > properties > disable resample. Make sure you do it to every clip you put on the timeline.
omg this really works!! thank you soo much :D I'm so happy 8D I tried those other methods as well, but this is the most effective :P thank you all of you for the help :)

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:44 am

Why did I get no beta?

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 am

It's uploaded to the ftp. :)
Last edited by MystykAMV on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:22 pm

oh, I didn't know you upped it there, so nvm.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:39 am

Just so were clear, if someone (preferably nighthawk but if not oh well) doesn't step up to lead this by the time my next AMV is done then I'm releasing my track as a bonus for download with it. There's no point in waiting for this to finish if it's not being taken seriously anymore. I kinda feel sorry for mystyk having joined late but I think it was dieing before she even joined and I don't see any change. People who haven't started their tracks by now should be booted or give a damn good explanation and a two or so week chance to prove themselves otherwise.

Sorry to be blunt but thats just how it is, I'm pretty dissapointed cause I really like this band. Their newest album will probably be released (August 31 subject to change) before this is finished and that's just sad :| .
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

MystykAMV
Org Profile

Post by MystykAMV » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:05 am

I'm sorry for this MEP, this band is really awesome, and this MEP would be so awesome if it's finished (sorry for crappy english here). I will finish my part, after I get back from holiday (a week later). Maybe a deadline would motivate people to finish their parts (e.g. me), and what's with the lost in fire track?

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”