Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.
User avatar
competitionbros
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:07 pm
Status: The Voices Won't Stop
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby competitionbros » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm headed to Matsuricon on the 19th so expect my final beta before then..........Also, also I'll be sending two final betas/finals to try and lead into the person after me a bit better.
Image

User avatar
Ryukz82
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:42 pm
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby Ryukz82 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Damn I keep trying but I cant upload my final to megaupload 0.0 any suggestions?

User avatar
competitionbros
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:07 pm
Status: The Voices Won't Stop
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby competitionbros » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Megaupload sucks, that's my suggestion.


Edit: Honestly I have many problems with MU when it comes to uploading (freezing at 99 percent, dropping the upload, etc....), I'd just go with something else.
Image

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 pm

competitionbros wrote:Megaupload sucks, that's my suggestion.


Edit: Honestly I have many problems with MU when it comes to uploading (freezing at 99 percent, dropping the upload, etc....), I'd just go with something else.



That's fine, take your time.

Maybe you can use HJsplit and sendspace? *just a suggestion*
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image

pink haze
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 11:06 am
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby pink haze » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:
competitionbros wrote:Megaupload sucks, that's my suggestion.


Edit: Honestly I have many problems with MU when it comes to uploading (freezing at 99 percent, dropping the upload, etc....), I'd just go with something else.



That's fine, take your time.

Maybe you can use HJsplit and sendspace? *just a suggestion*

Right. In case it's still not working~~

It's fine if you want to export the final huffy file in a few pieces so each one is a smaller filesize and easier to upload. I assume it's the bulky filesize that's giving you the business...

All the tracks are going to be combined anyway, so it's no different if the tracks are in pieces too.

User avatar
competitionbros
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:07 pm
Status: The Voices Won't Stop
Location: Detroit, MI
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby competitionbros » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:55 am

Missed yesterday but rendering now.
Image

User avatar
Takumieoe
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby Takumieoe » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:10 pm

busy uploading the final, will send it through pm soon

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby Kazemon15 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Thanks for sending me your finals. ^^

Sorry I havent responded in a timely manner, had some family emergencies going on.

But here's the update. I got finals from Takumieoe, KingOmegaX and competitionbros.

I may have to kick Inan out since I havent heard from him in a long while.


I also gave xell458 some more time since she joined late and had some personal life stuff that went on. I also have to help her get some HQ bleach footage for her track.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image

User avatar
Ryukz82
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:42 pm
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby Ryukz82 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:41 pm

I finally uploaded my finished track. I really want to see this mep fineshed so hope all the unfineshed tracks can be done soon. This is taking to damn long. And anyway and just want to say im here for anything you need to keep this mep going on and done xD

User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:29 pm
Status: Does it matter?
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby drewaconclusion » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Just checking in to see if this isn't totally dead.
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby Kazemon15 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:53 pm

drewaconclusion wrote:Just checking in to see if this isn't totally dead.


It's still on. Since we're almost done.

Actually, I was thinking....if we could possibly hurry and finish by the time the Bleach Anime ends and release it on that date?

But it all really depends on if the others need more time to finish.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image

User avatar
Ryukz82
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:42 pm
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby Ryukz82 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:20 am

Kazemon15 wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:Just checking in to see if this isn't totally dead.


It's still on. Since we're almost done.

Actually, I was thinking....if we could possibly hurry and finish by the time the Bleach Anime ends and release it on that date?

But it all really depends on if the others need more time to finish.


What about using all the episodes of bleach and wait for the anime to end? Im interested and if every one who finished their tracks joined together maybe we could make it. Unless it takes much more time than its taking right now, its a bit risky maybe, what you think?

User avatar
drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:29 pm
Status: Does it matter?
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby drewaconclusion » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Ryukz82 wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:
drewaconclusion wrote:Just checking in to see if this isn't totally dead.


It's still on. Since we're almost done.

Actually, I was thinking....if we could possibly hurry and finish by the time the Bleach Anime ends and release it on that date?

But it all really depends on if the others need more time to finish.


What about using all the episodes of bleach and wait for the anime to end? Im interested and if every one who finished their tracks joined together maybe we could make it. Unless it takes much more time than its taking right now, its a bit risky maybe, what you think?

And exactly how long of a MEP do you want to make here??
Image ImageImageImage Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
Kazemon15
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 9:28 pm
Status: Reborn! Fanatic
Location: AMV Freak, California
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: Final Deadline 8/28/11

Postby Kazemon15 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Yeeah, I agree with Drew, I don't want a 2 hour mep here. XD

But if this MEP does well when it is finally released, I may consider a part 2/part 3 for the rest of the series if anyone is still interested.

And from the looks of it, I'm gonna have to kick Inan out.

I really want to get this done sometime this year now.

Pink haze sent me a really awesome final beta of the opening of this MEP, so watching it gave me some more inspiration to give one more push to finish this.

Since I'm dropping Inan, it means we have two empty tracks. Anyone want to pick them up?

I'll be willing to take Track 8 since I do have the DVDs of those episodes. Anyone willing to take Track 7?

Also, I'll PM the opening that Pink haze did to inspire everyone else. =3 It's a really good opening.
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Image

User avatar
irriadin
BUBBLES!
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:59 pm
Status: I fight for my friends
Location: PA
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Bleach MEP: 1 Track Open, come on, let's finish this peo

Postby irriadin » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Hmm... I'm interested in picking up that last slot. How much time would I have to get a beta out there?


Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests