Bleach MEP: Full, come on, let's finish this people!

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Re: Bleach MEP: 1 Track Avaliable (Betas Due June 21st)

Postby competitionbros » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Not to mention he also quoted himself.
competitionbros

Postby KingOmegaX » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Eh my bad lmao. I think I forgot I already posted I don't know I feel like a real idiot. :(
KingOmegaX

Postby Inan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 am

just posting for the lulz butt if nobody turns in a beta for the track after mine i call dibs on ti
Inan

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Lol, sorry, Inan, pink haze already called dibs on it if Eion doesn't turn in anything, so you'll have to take it up with her. XD

Speaking of which, betas are due in 3 days. I want to see progress or I'm literally gonna go to everyone's house and start kicking them. :P
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
ImageImage<-- Now available
Kazemon15

Postby competitionbros » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 pm

You can try to come by my house but I won't be here lol. I'll have mine in Sunday though I gotta say I was seriously considering changing this freaking song.
competitionbros

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 pm

competitionbros wrote:You can try to come by my house but I won't be here lol. I'll have mine in Sunday though I gotta say I was seriously considering changing this freaking song.

Oh darnit! At least stay there when I come hunting for you! :rofl:

No prob. Can't wait to see more of what you've done. <3
Currently replaying/recording: Tales of Vesperia (Xbox360) and Tales of Graces F (PS3)
Kazemon15

Postby AllyKatAVR » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:I want to see progress or I'm literally gonna go to everyone's house and start kicking them. :P

This is a frightening thought as you actually know where I live and I haven't touched my track since...December XD
AllyKatAVR

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:14 pm

AllyKatAVR wrote:
Kazemon15 wrote:I want to see progress or I'm literally gonna go to everyone's house and start kicking them. :P

This is a frightening thought as you actually know where I live and I haven't touched my track since...December XD

Better get busy then or I'll be getting in my little putt-putt car to your house. :twisted:
Kazemon15

Postby Inan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:09 pm

awww gaaaayyyy

and if you come to my house i have 2 pitbulls and a black lab to welcome you
Inan

Postby pink haze » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Inan wrote:just posting for the lulz butt if nobody turns in a beta for the track after mine i call dibs on ti

Kazemon15 wrote:Lol, sorry, Inan, pink haze already called dibs on it if Eion doesn't turn in anything, so you'll have to take it up with her. XD

Have at it, Inan! (I only just called dibs yesterday, I'm not too attached.)
Although mind you, the various track 8 people through time have kinda sorta let me borrow some ep. 60 footage, and it's kinda sorta still on my timeline (you've seen my old beta); I'll have to get back to you on that tomorrow.

As for Eion, last I talked to him he said I could have his track if I wanted it, so I don't think he plans to turn anything in. Three days will tell anyway.

I was thinking that if someone called track 8 I might pick up 13 instead.
I still have to watch the track 13 episodes; at a glance they all look like fillers =_= so if that fails, which I rather expect it to, I'll take a shot at the intro (I might be sending some ideas your way soon, coordinators). As long as I edit something.
pink haze

Postby Kazemon15 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm

pink haze wrote:
Inan wrote:just posting for the lulz butt if nobody turns in a beta for the track after mine i call dibs on ti

Kazemon15 wrote:Lol, sorry, Inan, pink haze already called dibs on it if Eion doesn't turn in anything, so you'll have to take it up with her. XD

Have at it, Inan! (I only just called dibs yesterday, I'm not too attached.)
Although mind you, the various track 8 people through time have kinda sorta let me borrow some ep. 60 footage, and it's kinda sorta still on my timeline (you've seen my old beta); I'll have to get back to you on that tomorrow.

As for Eion, last I talked to him he said I could have his track if I wanted it, so I don't think he plans to turn anything in. Three days will tell anyway.

I was thinking that if someone called track 8 I might pick up 13 instead.
I still have to watch the track 13 episodes; at a glance they all look like fillers =_= so if that fails, which I rather expect it to, I'll take a shot at the intro (I might be sending some ideas your way soon, coordinators). As long as I edit something.

Alright. ^_^

Really, fillers? O_o I thought I took all the fillers out... I'm pretty sure I did, but I could be wrong.

And wow, need to edit to live, huh? I know the feeling. Feel free to send any suggestions for the intro. I was thinking of something but I feel it won't be as awesome compared to what you pull off. :awesome:
Kazemon15

Postby pink haze » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Kazemon15 wrote:Alright. ^_^

Really, fillers? O_o I thought I took all the fillers out... I'm pretty sure I did, but I could be wrong.

And wow, need to edit to live, huh? I know the feeling. Feel free to send any suggestions for the intro. I was thinking of something but I feel it won't be as awesome compared to what you pull off. :awesome:

Okay maybe there's 2% legit plot in there... I refuse to acknowledge the introduction of another member of the peanut gallery as legit plot. And nothing that happens in that forest needed to happen. Grrr just bust in on Aizen's throne room and get it over with!

Ya, need to get my fix. ;P
Actually, my plans for the intro are rather vague, something along the lines of "I'm sure I'll think of something awsm," so if you have any ideas to send me, do that. (kidding, I do have some ideas. I'm still open to suggestions.) I put my editing skillz at your disposal; I want to see this thing wrapped up.
pink haze

Postby Inan » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:38 pm

ohh sweet thanks pink haze and yeah i know what you are using out of those episodes.
Inan

Postby mtg1302 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:34 pm

almost done, which is good. so ill actually make this deadline yay =). Whens the whole thing going to be done by just curious.
mtg1302

Postby Hagaren Viper » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:22 pm

I've been reworking my track a bit, updating everything to my newer standards - I honestly haven't touched this project since my computer died back in November :sweat:

I've fixed a lot in my track though, and need to rewatch the eps before I can continue working. I'm not entirely sure if I'll have much more for this deadline, but I'll be able to have more for you soon after.

I really want this to get finished now that WAFV is done, lol.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

PreviousNext

Return to Multi-Editor Projects